• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Everyone on West had problem with loggin to game...

Now it's fixed.

Anyway there is one bug already, there is something like "Loading" and it never changes...

BYuBAkO.png

This new system of ranked is really good, I carry all games now.

OMG, i had crash while loading, now i have to wait like 15 minutes to update?

What the fuck...

- - - Updated - - -

It's inpossible, i leaved on champion selection but i lost 10 ranked points, i had 86 now i have 76 lol....

- - - Updated - - -

So now if there will be troll pick and i leave the champions selection the riot will remove my 10 points?

ITS SUCKS!

Last edited:
Unlucky Prest :( anyway 1 of 3 games won, i have 2 chances to advance, hope it will be like my 5 won strike.

Oh yeah "Series Won!".

I want to promote myself everyday to 1 division its good idea ;d

Last edited:
Haven't got to play the new ranked system yet but it looks awesome, pretty sure my ELO was fairly bad like.. 900? Haven't played in a few weeks.

I still cant logg in it says wrong password or username -.-

Meaby your account has been stolen?

Haven't got to play the new ranked system yet but it looks awesome, pretty sure my ELO was fairly bad like.. 900? Haven't played in a few weeks.

So you will be at Bronze V ^_^.

I'm gonna start playing again, which champs are op right now?

I think still Kha'Zix and Evelyn.

If you main adc and you want to faceroll the enemy, play MF. And if you're going against her, don't let her bounce Q off creeps and hit you :)

Why I'm reciving 17 points (10/1/7) for won match atm ?

I had like 30 yesterday...

I'm sad, 5 divisions = 500 points = 500 ELO ?

It's same, so there will be more fun to climb up, more games etc.

Back