• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

all of this bickering about akali makes me laugh ^^ iv playd good akali and bad akali.. either way if im on kennen they aren't gonna survive... iv had 4 quad kills, 2 penta kills just using kennen. His shock attack can locate enimies but not cancel their stealth if they have a star they can be found :) then i just wait, pop ult, throw shuri, use exhaust pop a E W combo and bam. Toast.

Or, if i am on ashe... just throw my ult in her little circle and stun her till its down... isnt that hard? D: then 8 mana/shot i stun her and do a few 300 crits and she is dead within 5 sec.

all of this bickering about akali makes me laugh ^^ iv playd good akali and bad akali.. either way if im on kennen they aren't gonna survive... iv had 4 quad kills, 2 penta kills just using kennen. His shock attack can locate enimies but not cancel their stealth if they have a star they can be found :) then i just wait, pop ult, throw shuri, use exhaust pop a E W combo and bam. Toast.

Or, if i am on ashe... just throw my ult in her little circle and stun her till its down... isnt that hard? D: then 8 mana/shot i stun her and do a few 300 crits and she is dead within 5 sec.

yea and if Akali got
Exhaust/Cleanse = Use cleanse, no stun, Exhaust you kill you
Flash/Cleanse = Cleanse so Ulti Effect removes Then flash away or kill you
Flash/Exhaust = Exhaust you and flash away or kill you ;p

against a good akali ashe will be one of the main targets - her burst damage will take you down before you do anything.

yea and if Akali got
Exhaust/Cleanse = Use cleanse, no stun, Exhaust you kill you
Flash/Cleanse = Cleanse so Ulti Effect removes Then flash away or kill you
Flash/Exhaust = Exhaust you and flash away or kill you ;p

flash/cleanse.

cleanse is really good because it can counter a lot of disables.

............. garen!

garennnn.png

........... flash!

1280291930017.png

............ mundo!

MUNDOSMASH.png

lolz, people have told me kennen is squishy but if i get my set ready to go im 3.1k HP on kennen and hitting 1.2k's with ult (over short period of time with the Ult)

Lux is not THAT squishy... I had my roa, My rylias and my zhonyas.. It kept me alive ^^
Zilean is op too :( Ulti all time and bombz of 500+
opzilean.png

yea lol his bombs are so freaking annoying early game
his ulti is just...... "omg our carry/tank is close to die, ult!!!"

Back