• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

u7hzUZw.jpg

:D

should i buy GP/akali or panth?:ninja: i mainly play top ^.^ also looking for duo in NA

LNJzW03.jpg

I said I want top but nope, kayle has to go top.
I think I broke my back, got a quad tho :p

If you guys want to buy some rune pages then save ip for next month, they will have a sale on the rune pages that will say 2x rune pages for 6300ip
PROFIT!!! and also they will fix vote kick into champ selection

The elo system is bullshit. Played 2 games last night both solo q, I won 10 points and lost 23 wtf?

The elo system is bullshit. Played 2 games last night both solo q, I won 10 points and lost 23 wtf?

If you lose more than you win, you'll gain less points. Win more than you lose and you'll gain more points. It's because the system doesn't think you belong in the divison you are in because you lose a lot and you have to prove that you do belong there by winning more than you lose. It'll fix itself once you get back on track again.

Back