• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

5zfuvb.png

People love to Ks me :<

ur level 18 no one cares! Also why the hell did you buy nashors tooth on jarvan?

How do you build pantheon?

5 black cleavers = gg.
lol jk
I actually jungle with him since he can camp hard a lane so, I start with hunters machete, then: wriggels, boots, black cleaver, frozen mallet, blood thirster and a guardian angel.

Ull never finish the last 2 items as a jungler tho, better throw in a locket.
actually i do get both items most of the times, i get to camp bot which is like a double each two minutes
so yeah..

- - - Updated - - -

Free week kennen op. (lost cause our taric dc'd)

Carried this game, we only had Nexus left hahaha, I was top btw.
Was a looooong game but quite funny.
Skärmklipp.JPG

@up how u build her xd?

it really depends but mostly i rush spirit of the elder lizard then some tank item prolly a giants then a item balanced between tank and damage suhc as hexdrinker ^^ its diffrent every game tho. if im fed i can just go straight up ad vi with just a single tank item

highest damage per 2 sec? as far as I know anivia is pretty good ( on full ap eq) withthe highest burst, wile veigar is against ap champs and akali general. who has the highest burst in ur opinion?

Back