• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Does swedish players have community website such as polish (leagueoflegends.pl). Im about to obtain a leagueoflegends.se domain and i would like to hear if youre interested for a big, active portal with forums.

Im gathering resources atm.

everyone uses d2jsp anyways xd

Anyone wants to have some fun? Blitzcrank top! Rush Manamune, followed by Rod of ages, the thing ... like.. eh. The thing that does slowing mass effect after an auto attack after you casted a spell, same item requird as for lich bane. (ffs forgetting item names xD ) from that on you can pretty much choose if you need to go tankier or more ap for some flat ap damage on your very low cd ult with a massive area demage effect and silence.

In my opinion the only champ I can win against every top laner. Medium to farm against dist champs wile they have to be aware of you grabbing you into ganks/tower range ! so they arent allowed to push/ get pushed to hard!

max your Q first( sounds weird since only cooldown goes down) but you really need your Q so you should keep it up in the case. never be scared of ganks again ! :)

go for <Ap,Armor,Mr,Magic pen runes > and 9-0-21 masteries with magic pen and mana on the right bar

Fucking riot, i did never recive ban, today:

fVJnIfV.png

Cya palt 3, 110 champs 70 skins 8 legendary include WTF and 10 rune pages.

Hope they will answer me...

I've never had ban before WTF.

Last edited:
Fucking riot, i did never recive ban, today:

fVJnIfV.png

Cya palt 3, 110 champs 70 skins 8 legendary include WTF and 10 rune pages.

Hope they will answer me...

I've never had ban before WTF.

same for me. well, i was banned 1 time but got lifted as thewy noticed I had technical problems, next one was a permaban till 2300.

same for me. well, i was banned 1 time but got lifted as thewy noticed I had technical problems, next one was a permaban till 2300.

I'm pretty sure a ban set to be lifted year 2300 doesn't involve the Tribunal. You should send in a support ticket and ask.

I'm pretty sure a ban set to be lifted year 2300 doesn't involve the Tribunal. You should send in a support ticket and ask.

I messaged them but they answered with a copy/pasted answer i saw many times hat It was right how it is and that I broke a harsh rule or something. gave it up. got some ideas how I could get it lifted?

I messaged them but they answered with a copy/pasted answer i saw many times hat It was right how it is and that I broke a harsh rule or something. gave it up. got some ideas how I could get it lifted?

Continue asking in the same ticket, they'll give you a real answer after a while

But they won't rather unban you. You can always try a wild card system.

Don't sayin bullshits, now i have to pay like 20 EUR for an chargeback made by one RP sellers, so i paid and I'm waiting for the unban.

It's possible, just ask them, and you have to wait for the answer ^_^

Keep talking, hope you will get unban like me.

Write a looooong wall of text saying how you regret what you've done and that you have changed after like 2 weeks xd

Back