• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

you guys are wrong, Silver is not as easy as it seems, retards/afk/Rage, predominate there. any ways GZ on gold :)

[video=youtube;74h-WmCXTFQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74h-WmCXTFQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]
3-19 np :D

last 9 ranked games, one lose.. hmm
kRSv82V.png

@back to silver 2 -waiting dat 10 lose streak again :D
Two games whit tf one quadra and two games whit topdalee one quadra kill too:blink:

Pretty pissed off, just had the worst losing streak I've ever had. I was so close to diamond but ended up going from plat 1 to almost plat 4(currently plat 3 )....All that that hard work and time was for nothing just because of a bunch of trolls and leavers..I think I'm done with league just because of luck I get with players, probably gonna sell my account and be done with it.

Pretty pissed off, just had the worst losing streak I've ever had. I was so close to diamond but ended up going from plat 1 to almost plat 4(currently plat 3 )....All that that hard work and time was for nothing just because of a bunch of trolls and leavers..I think I'm done with league just because of luck I get with players, probably gonna sell my account and be done with it.

Mann, I feel some of that. I've been playing ranked lately, and I've been playing with SO MANY FEEDERS. I try not to get pissed off. I mean I was only in Bronze 3, now I'm in Bronze 5. Sure, nothing close to what you were at, but I've been getting so raged lately.

I know it, i had plat 2 and games for promotion, now i have 4 with like 30 points, cause of Garen jungle etc.

I really like the fact that some people here are crybabies and not only that the fact that it is ALWAYS someone elses fault haha.

Fun to see my team in skin form guess it's a thing there going to start doing? Season 3 champions will have there apparel on the characters they won with too? :)
not sure, was garena who suggested it to riot for tpa

Back