• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I don't understand matchmaking ... In solo queue I play vs Gold/Plat, in duo queue (with someone in same division as me) I play exclusively vs diamond people .. Do they increase the difficulity if you duo by a ton or something?

I don't understand matchmaking ... In solo queue I play vs Gold/Plat, in duo queue (with someone in same division as me) I play exclusively vs diamond people .. Do they increase the difficulity if you duo by a ton or something?

I have the opposite... (don't mind me being bronze 2) but when I soloq I get with bronze 1 to silver 4 and when I duoq, I get max bronze 2.

954869_10151505272861840_1328219628_n.jpg

635077093417285966.png

new icons, they will cost 250 rp and after you buy them they are peremently on your accout.
they'll remove the option to buy them after the summer split.

mathafacking saintvicious made curse lose vs velocity because he cant smite for shit! ffs

Yeah I mean it's understandable if you fuck up once, but he has gotten his baron stolen at least 3 times this season in the LCS and MLG, and quite a bit of dragons too.

how about leaving otland after your request a perma ban? makes sense just to login to another account :rolleyes:

Why are you so butthurt because you cry 24/7 messaging me that ur team sucks and that u dropped from silver 1 to silver 5 and I deleted you from my friends list?

Back