• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

vscoOov.png

Yay me! Shit CS though.

-3 points

because i dodged queue at 0 points
uheuhe

@ up damn badboy :D didnt know you could go - :D

anyone tried ap aatrox? i just did and went 5-3 enjoyed it with the dfg and flat ap + lichbane & hextech :D eventho the biggest source of dmg comes from the ult I felt very comfortable with that stuff :)

I was bored and wanted to find out how pro Athene is...
AtheneOnYouTube
Diamond 5 (0 LP)
Welcome to ELO hell.
That's pretty nice hidden elo, it's on gold 3 level.

cs = if you are able totrade and win a trade think about this: how much cs od you loose? is it worth the 50-70 gold you loose by just using a skill and some auto attacks and even gaining demage?

people say the top lane is the farm and care lane, in my opinion its the bot lane. I never fight until i get a gank or the enemies get a gank. Never loose farm, dont back if your lane is beeign pushed but push otu a lane and than go back to not loose too much cs/cs at all.

well to freeze a lane you dont use a single abilitie, you just lasthit as smooth as possible when the minions go to 20- hp. thisis probably the way how to lern never to loose a cs(nasus helped me there alot)

over extenting:
If you notice that the enemies changed theyre strategie and you seem to win you did something well which made tham have to change things, at this point take care of gank, NEVER go further than 2. bush without a whole warded botlane, Dont queue alone but duoQ with a mate, if possible 1 division under yours so you get ur vayne and get ur leona / thresh and gg. you will notice that you overextended when you died, play save. even with 15-0 you should not be able to 1vs5 people as a full dmg ad carry (vayne). since this is barely ever happening try to stick to your team and in my opinion push as much as you can if you got enought wards, a fast finishd lane as vayne gives you the gold, if well done nuff cs, if left side golems an mass and dominance on the lane is a key to win.

I hope you atleast read what i wrote haha:D

gl&hf on your way out of silver :)

I'm silver 5, been duoing with a gold 3, playing with high silvers low golds and I've been winning my lane ALWAYS.

Cs/trades etc, I've won.
I've took into consideration about freezing lanes / overextending and it's really paid off.

I played 2 games with him, and both I've won lane in kills and in Cs.
First game we lost because lux failed to hit ANYTHING, I was amazed. Not one bind, not one ulti, nothing until they were in our base. She went 0/8 in first 10 minutes.

Second game, everything went well, teamwork was amazing compared to who I get matched with in soloqueue.

I'm silver 5, been duoing with a gold 3, playing with high silvers low golds and I've been winning my lane ALWAYS.

Cs/trades etc, I've won.
I've took into consideration about freezing lanes / overextending and it's really paid off.

First game we lost because lux failed to hit ANYTHING, I was amazed. Not one bind, not one ulti, nothing until they were in our base. She went 0/8 in first 10 minutes.

Second game, everything went well, teamwork was amazing compared to who I get matched with in soloqueue.

I main Vayne aswell, well used to as i don't play LoL much anymore, just jump on for fun
The main serious thing you need as an ADC is the good support, especially on Vayne as Vaynes early is really bad & anything that can boost that while just making her scale even harder into late is a giant game changer.

Find yourself a good support & DuoQ, not just one that plays well, but one that has decent synergy with your own play style, go on skype, get HIM to be your map awareness, so you can concentrate fully on farm if you can get one that knows when to engage, it's even better, means they can make as many plays as you can.

I found myself losing more games purely because the supports i was put with can really pull you down on a vayne, like my last game was with a Fiddle, one of thee most useless supports a Vayne can have, doesn't work with her kit & is a hindrance more than actual help.
I didn't come out terrible as decent play can still pull you through, but having that insane help rather than an insane hindrance is so much better.

Supports I've found work with me, is probably Janna & Lulu.
Janna because her shield is great all round on a Vayne & her Tornado can not only flip people up which is great in itself but if they decide to dodge it the wrong way you can line a condemn up real nice.

Lulu just brings so much, not a support that will get you early kills all the time but it is one that will just maximize the crap out of you mid/late, because she brings insane utility & can keep you alive, even during early so you can farm.

There are more & everything has there weaknesses, probably best to find one that not only suits vayne, but your play style.
Example most, even I will tell you blitz is really bad with a Vayne, as it's a make it or throw it sort of combo, if you both come out on top you'll both crazy scale, but if you don't he'll be like a used tin of Heinz beans :/

Last edited:

Cs/trades etc, I've won.

I don't play LoL anymore but here's a tip for you, roam.

If you want to climb, don't freeze lane unless you're struggling. Push everything to their tower and go their jungle or mid. People are way too passive and only thinks about winning their lane while you can achieve a lot more by roaming. I've proven this here, like 300 pages back or something and to my rl friends. I think I made it to gold in like 13-15 games.

Get a support rune page [since you only have ad and ap]. it works for tanks too.

Get a support rune page [since you only have ad and ap]. it works for tanks too.

Runepages are hella expensive. And for tanks I just use my AD / AP runes and 0/21/9 or similar. Works fine for me atm. But yes, I need to invest in rune pages, but their hella expensive in IP and I don't want to waste RP on them. Just yet. Since I have many champs I am aiming to buy.

Back