• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

@ hree thats what i said lol after lvl 6 its easy.

Well, I swapped from vaye to cait caue i kinda enjoy her mechanics more tha vyne and the frustrating early game is annoying as hell f I duoQ with a toplaner and not a supp cause i cant find on i really enjoy playing wit beside one bdd who is stuying so he can only play 2-3 games pr day.

but i dont get by you got for phantomdancer and than for inf

Botrk inf and than PD is probably the better combo since you got some attack speed from bork and the crit%.

I guess : BF,Berserk graves, Inf and PD is the most flat deage output eventho the burst of BOTRK is ALLWAYS amazing on the laning phase, ofcourse if yo go fr inf pt a vampiric scepter in beween and you will notice some amazing damage output

I always buy botk, once I get botk I'm usually level 7-8, as soon as I walk into the lane I pop my ulti, q AA Q AA botk E into wall, dead.

You don't E first?
I literally AA, Q, AA, E, AA, BotrK, Q, dead

Well, I swapped from vaye to cait caue i kinda enjoy her mechanics more tha vyne and the frustrating early game is annoying as hell f I duoQ with a toplaner and not a supp cause i cant find on i really enjoy playing wit beside one bdd who is stuying so he can only play 2-3 games pr day.

Botrk inf and than PD is probably the better combo since you got some attack speed from bork and the crit%.

I guess : BF,Berserk graves, Inf and PD is the most flat deage output eventho the burst of BOTRK is ALLWAYS amazing on the laning phase, ofcourse if yo go fr inf pt a vampiric scepter in beween and you will notice some amazing damage output
caitlyn mechanics? you mean push bot turret, go mid push mid turret, keep pushing
push push push

Only get tier 2 boots after your first big item, even 2d item in most cases.

I go for t2 boots after my first finishd bf sword. Now sure how to explain it but i love mobility on this champion. If i plsy with a nunu and skill my w i litterly need the boots to catch up thr lack of dmg in positioning and as.

You don't E first?
I literally AA, Q, AA, E, AA, BotrK, Q, dead
I save it for when they actually turn back to fight me, because most of the time they think I just poked and will back off, and then they notice I'm going past all my creeps, so they stop to AA me, and that's when I hit them to the wall

Just transferred my old account back which is bronze 5, lets have some fun xDDDDDDD

So SGU is released, thoughts? I personally think the skin itself is meh,but I love all the artwork and animations and sound effects, plus the comic was epic

So SGU is released, thoughts? I personally think the skin itself is meh,but I love all the artwork and animations and sound effects, plus the comic was epic

The comic?! which comic?!? I MUST KNOW

This stuff made me play udyr top gain.. gd damnit i frgot how easy it is to pick up double-tripplekils on enemi buffs with this guy like wtf leblanc riven and maokai, no problemo

[video=youtube_share;lrM2fC4QQl8]http://youtu.be/lrM2fC4QQl8?t=2m15s[/video]

#lata

best part 2.25

Last edited:
tbh you miss this game s much if you cant play for a week >:I dem caitlyn i waiting for me xx..:ÄD:'D:ÄDÄFJ

Back