• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

This is a funny thing. Always when i play mid or bot or top , When i play good with a mate in top or bot, After we win the game , suddenly they add me as friend , i have been friend with them like couple weeks, Why the Fuck do you add me when you ain't writing to me or asking to play a game.

This is a funny thing. Always when i play mid or bot or top , When i play good with a mate in top or bot, After we win the game , suddenly they add me as friend , i have been friend with them like couple weeks, Why the Fuck do you add me when you ain't writing to me or asking to play a game.
I don't give a FUCK.
[video=youtube;wUNYDGu_fyU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUNYDGu_fyU[/video]

pff, only bronze 5 but ive played alot league of legends. My brother told me join lol when he was level 20~, So i started and after he became 30 he lost many matches in ranked, and i hate lose so i was afraid start play ranked games :). and i don't need pentas it not my my goal. my goal is destroy turrets ASAP and win the game also make the adc happy

Lol after placements in bronze 5 in s3 I went to almost a perfect streak to bronze 1 and when I came in bronze 1 the losing streak has started, already been depromoted to bronze 2 to like 3 times, this mmr system doesnt work as good as it should be. :/

Lol after placements in bronze 5 in s3 I went to almost a perfect streak to bronze 1 and when I came in bronze 1 the losing streak has started, already been depromoted to bronze 2 to like 3 times, this mmr system doesnt work as good as it should be. :/

I went on a win streak from bronze 4 to silver 4, then epic losing streak in s4 down so s5 3 times.

I was duo queueing though. Kinda different I guess.

Duo Q = Perfection! I always get first pick, it's lovely lol but Solo Q I feel I can win more games.. it's weird.

Haven't played in 2 week's sometimes I just get burn't out lol Silver 1~

support = own botlane for first 10 minutes, in mid you start becoming useless and in late you are one of the most important persons of the team.

Yea covring the map with wards and using the sona ult is totally unnecessary in the mid game. I wish i could punch gail in the face from time to time

Yea covring the map with wards and using the sona ult is totally unnecessary in the mid game. I wish i could punch gail in the face from time to time
hahha, but my team always blame me of wards they put me spent 75% or my cash into wards when they could buy even fucking one ward... (Karthus support OP)

Sooooooooooooon i am a challenger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just need to win couple matches then i am challenger!!!!!!!

Duo Q = Perfection! I always get first pick, it's lovely lol but Solo Q I feel I can win more games.. it's weird.

Haven't played in 2 week's sometimes I just get burn't out lol Silver 1~

When you play DuoQ, the rest of your teams MMR is lower than the average MMR between you and your duo partner, and the enemies MMR is higher [ if they dont have a duo ] to balance out the voice communication advantage, so you most likely have to carry when you duoq or you'll lose, making it feel like you win more in soloq.

Also weconspire.com is an anonymous voice chat browser based, in champ select create a room in it and give the link to your teammates, explain what it is, and if they join, GG you have voice communication and enemy doesn't, I've done it in a couple of normals so far, and it's extremely awkward at first, but after like the first 5 minutes of the match things go smooth, and if you start losing, people don't usually rage as much as they would in chat.

Back