• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

IM RAISIN TOOO DA TOOP BITCHES ~~~~~~

yU5nrGn.jpg

Started sucking today for some reason. in 1 day i play like a god and next day i do this:
MbDnfo.png

im even loosing normals against bronze players wtf

Last edited:
Started sucking today for some reason. in 1 day i play like a god and next day i do this:
MbDnfo.png

im even loosing normals against bronze players wtf

I think everyone gets days like that, but you're on a tilt now xd

fuckk youu nevalopofeeder

- - - Updated - - -

wtfffff so i just went solo q and got this
haRF324.png

otqbBmE.jpg

I watch your stream everytime you are on for a few minutes haha, you should add your webcam & a overlay & take streaming more serious! you got some mad skills! It's fun watching but you randomly turn it off haha, Is it your ISP or you?

Anyway gogo Challenger!

AHUSHAUS

my isp dont know how to fix my lag im sad i might need isp change :/()

Not sure if this will help, but try it out.

I have a 32k internet speed. and i use Wlan wile im playing.

when i had it settled up ion 32k i laaged cause of some sort of overflow. settle your internet speed down a little bit wile u play and it MIGHT help

I watch your stream everytime you are on for a few minutes haha, you should add your webcam & a overlay & take streaming more serious! you got some mad skills! It's fun watching but you randomly turn it off haha, Is it your ISP or you?

Anyway gogo Challenger!

hahah nah its just like sometimes i feel like to stream and next sec im like, meeeh fk dat i turn off. But ye i've been thinking of getting web and stream seriously :3:3:#:3 #THANKZ FORNOTICE MY EPICNEZZ SKILLZ

Back