• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

high el00 trollz, making me play adc 1v2 bot :(
but still was hella fun game
tqBSxjl.jpg

Just played a game last night with Master Yi, I heard he had been nerfed as fuck and well here's my results:

30-9-3_zps66999250.png

Yi nerfed? They buffed him 10x and he is now probably the champion getting most pentakills. In fact, most games I've had a yi in my game he atleast get quadra kill, sometimes (not every game) but very often pentakill.

Yi nerfed? They buffed him 10x and he is now probably the champion getting most pentakills. In fact, most games I've had a yi in my game he atleast get quadra kill, sometimes (not every game) but very often pentakill.

From what I've heard from various players he has been nerfed.

[video=youtube;m8FRFgzegM8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8FRFgzegM8[/video]
genja op!!

woooooooow, that was an awesome flash. I tried to do somethings like that for malphite ulti/Ashe arrows before but I end up flashing even before they fire it.

L4Moutte said "wtf? [Spaces]Phreak: Ok enjoy ban"

Basically he figured out how many spaces it's needed to create a new line and then wrote that

Back
Top Bottom