• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Dont be annoying, someone will earn experience / skill faster than you think, Im playing since 2 years right now, I decited to write that is the smurf account becouse I've got another main one, I'm trying to make MMR and maybe diam on season 3 on the second account, now you can just shut up, look my ranked games, every game is hardly carry it mean something dude.

You can write whatever you want, I do not take care about you like a rest of this board, and I will post more pictures of ranked score becouse I LIKE IT, be jealous until the end of your life becouse "ELO HELL EXIST", I did play one game on my friend Bronze Account, 34\4\12 it says something.

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit ;)

Oh and I don't play anymore. I recall you were the one complaining about Elo Hell.

Here's your real account: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/33189587#history

Last edited:
I'm amazed that you got silver 2 damon, really. lol
I'll expect you to drop to silver 5 though xd
Acctually i assume i will drop to silver IV or silver V, too ;D
I know alot of people in lol who are bronze I or II and ALOT better than me. I also know a rlmate wo just got from silver II to silver I and he has way mkre wins than me, plays waay more than me, and knows almost all item attributes by exact number and skillls, too. I dont! LoL
But:
I will get silver reward at end of s3 :3 no matter what!

Oh and for those complaining about elo hell, yea it doesn't actually exist lolz. 'elo hell' is where you belong. You may be a bit better than your team however you don't understand how to carry yet which is possible all the way up to diamond :) A prime example of this would be my girlfriend. She is great, hell she even goes 15-0 sometimes and loses the game. She may be better than the people she plays against at certain aspects, but not at winning. And winning is the only thing that matters, there is a lot more to this game then beating your opponent in lane. She hasn't yet learned how to close out games with her lead. Just download lol-replay, watch your games, and focus on when you died and how you could have avoided it. Its crazy how different it is when you watch yourself play compared to actually playing!

F8WZu9V.jpg

Voyboy too easy. AW too strong.

All my time in plat I got +20 etc and now at plat 1 I got +5, it will be a long journey to diamond :(

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit ;)

Oh and I don't play anymore. I recall you were the one complaining about Elo Hell.

Here's your real account: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/33189587#history

HAHAHAHA I SOLD IT A LOT OF MONTHS AGO I HAVE A PROVE BITCH, THIS IS NOT MY FAULT THAT THIS STUPID MORON DIDNT CHANGE THE NICKNAME.

But when I was playing EUW I decited to play on Nordic as well, I had account so, If I'm carrying games really easly as you can see my stats, you should close your month for ever mate.

Oh and for those complaining about elo hell, yea it doesn't actually exist lolz. 'elo hell' is where you belong. You may be a bit better than your team however you don't understand how to carry yet which is possible all the way up to diamond :) A prime example of this would be my girlfriend. She is great, hell she even goes 15-0 sometimes and loses the game. She may be better than the people she plays against at certain aspects, but not at winning. And winning is the only thing that matters, there is a lot more to this game then beating your opponent in lane. She hasn't yet learned how to close out games with her lead. Just download lol-replay, watch your games, and focus on when you died and how you could have avoided it. Its crazy how different it is when you watch yourself play compared to actually playing!
I've been wanting to watch my replays for almost this whole season, it just doesn't work for me. The videos come out corrupted and don't work

Back