• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Anyone having problems opening League? like the logo pops up for a second and then disappears. I deleted lol_launcher and now the crest is just stuck in the middle of my screen

Anyone having problems opening League? like the logo pops up for a second and then disappears. I deleted lol_launcher and now the crest is just stuck in the middle of my screen
J1nEUgw.png

This is on euw though.

Happened to me twice, then I played a game, got into champ select, everythings fine, went to load game and the loading screen just kept minimizing, finally after 4 mins it works (4 mins into game). Then, during the game it just minimized while I was in a teamfight, couldn't open it. Read on google real quick that I had to change my screen resolution to match the one ingame. Well, it opened after that, but thats fucking annoying and it should be fixed.

After watching the chinese go vs the koreans, I have no hope for NA or EU. Those teamfights were so advanced and next level for my noob brain to comprehend.

After watching the chinese go vs the koreans, I have no hope for NA or EU. Those teamfights were so advanced and next level for my noob brain to comprehend.
where can i see them asians play? my friend keeps telling me, THEY PRO THEY SO PRO OMIGADO

y do i find it so easy to carry on my bronze account

but so hard on my silver 5

wtf is the difference, rly.

Back