• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Wouldn't it be easier to just do that yourself?

If you can't get it yourself, how do you plan to hold it? Game doesn't change much from 5 to 4

The problem with my account is my mmr is so bad. i just need to come to silver 4 then my mmr will be good again.

I have been on promotion many times but its to hard to carry when someone goes afk or start to feed :(

Wouldn't it be easier to just do that yourself?

If you can't get it yourself, how do you plan to hold it? Game doesn't change much from 5 to 4

Game doesnt change at all from 5 to 4***
FTFY

The problem with my account is my mmr is so bad. i just need to come to silver 4 then my mmr will be good again.

I have been on promotion many times but its to hard to carry when someone goes afk or start to feed :(

I'm starting to think people are blaming MMR a little too much.
MMR, goes up & down depending on how good you are it's more or less just ELO, if you're getting promotions a lot then I'd say your MMR is not that bad.

Seriously, i know it's hard & can be even harsher sometimes when you're on the same promotion for the 5th time, but you've just got to keep going, you're not going to win every game (Unless ofcourse you're Nevalopo with a Katerina in low Elo) and you can't expect to win every game, as long as you're winning 2 & losing 1 you're moving forward.

I was stuck in silver 5 for a month - 2 months
I feel your pain

diamond so trolly, it's always a stomp for 1 team and the team always manages to throw somehow lel

2d5dcf3125.png

7d7c4d8838.png

That was my first time losing with my Graves support setup at masteries, I almost broke my keyboard because my support was awful haha :(

Dude you think its fun play against smurfs on silver-gold? waste of life play 25min games.

Dude you think its fun play against smurfs on silver-gold? waste of life play 25min games.
Can we choose to skip over those ranks? No. Then deal with it, there's times when there's smurfs on YOUR team and help you carry.

Can we choose to skip over those ranks? No. Then deal with it, there's times when there's smurfs on YOUR team and help you carry.
yeye but some smurfs stay at like silver (dodging promos etc *cough*neva*cough*) and that's annoying for low skilled ppl

Back