• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Smurf (2nd account actualy), this Diamon is going so fast.

c5BDBJs.png

Anyway new sivir = op.

@Edit after 2 games:
HOI1PFD.png

Last edited:
@UP, Just...WOW.
Anyways, I would like to play normal games with someone from OTland. If you are intersted add me, Lava Bender.

@UP, Just...WOW.
Anyways, I would like to play normal games with someone from OTland. If you are intersted add me, Lava Bender.

It's EUNE,
he bought the account when it was in plat 5,
he bought the account like 6 months ago,
the account he had before that was bronze 5,
he most likely hired an elo booster,
he's full of shit.

:D

You are still jelous gey anyway.

You can watch my games while speaking on TeamSpeak or Skype if you want, tbh thats my 2nd account, I didnt bought this account, my first account its on Diam 4 already, I sold an account, my brother was playing on this account, I also showed somewhere how im playing vs bronze on this account having 15 win 0 lose twisted fate, I dont want to explain it anymore, I did it too much times, I'm bored of you, nobody take cares about you so now you can just shut the fuck up =) I will be posting new games anyway, I had 2 loses.

How to get diam easly?

Just do your best, find good "duo" my friend is playing as my supp He did reach Diam 1 on EUW and this is his 3rd account, and 2nd on EUNE.

There is no difference between EUNE and EUW as you want to know, there is huge difference between EU > NA but not EU's.

You can say whatever you want, I will not answer for any your question from now, You are so annoying, keep siting in Bronze / Silver and be jelous till rest of your life.

Cya.

EDIT

I dont wanna to prove how am I playing like, I will start streaming from 6-7th Nov on Twitch.TV/PotarGame, now you will se =)

Last edited:
You are still jelous gey anyway.

You can watch my games while speaking on TeamSpeak or Skype if you want, tbh thats my 2nd account, I didnt bought this account, my first account its on Diam 4 already, I sold an account, my brother was playing on this account, I also showed somewhere how im playing vs bronze on this account having 15 win 0 lose twisted fate, I dont want to explain it anymore, I did it too much times, I'm bored of you, nobody take cares about you so now you can just shut the fuck up =) I will be posting new games anyway, I had 2 loses.

How to get diam easly?

Just do your best, find good "duo" my friend is playing as my supp He did reach Diam 1 on EUW and this is his 3rd account, and 2nd on EUNE.

There is no difference between EUNE and EUW as you want to know, there is huge difference between EU > NA but not EU's.

You can say whatever you want, I will not answer for any your question from now, You are so annoying, keep siting in Bronze / Silver and be jelous till rest of your life.

Cya.

EDIT

I dont wanna to prove how am I playing like, I will start streaming from 6-7th Nov on Twitch.TV/PotarGame, now you will se =)

I'm far from bronze and you're a moron.

silver 1, 41 LP...
i wont make gold before season 4
since im away wednesday to saturday

waaaah

qq

If duoQ means boosted, you are retarted same as your friend, I will start stream as I said tommorow or 7th because of Virgin Media.

And now you will see =)

Back