• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Ive got 6300 now, if Twitch is free next week ill try him out, if not ill buy kennen

The new champ got crap abilities:p She is like medusa:O or she is Medusa:D

Edit: If anyone gonna watch Ionia vs Noxus tonight 6:00 PM, Pacific Standard Time (9:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time). The livestream will appear right here on this site.http://www.leagueoflegends.com/ionianoxus2010 , btw do anyone know what time it is in Sweden when they start this match?

Got a few per-win-ip-boosts now :)

4winipboostftw.png

Ah I got a few of those before but I didnt know what they was lol.

what do u mean?
He means -9 from the time it is stated there.

My previous games..
Yeah I know, my wins are low ;[
Mainly due to leavers and feeders.. :x

Level 19 currently...

jp7trd.png

Anyone know how to donate and get riot points via SMS?
I saw it on the news thing, but I dont know how to get to the page..

Anyone know how to donate and get riot points via SMS?
I saw it on the news thing, but I dont know how to get to the page..

1. Log in on Lol Client
2. Go to Shop
3. Click on Riot Points or Purchase Riot Points
4. Then it will come "Purchase with Credit Card" and "Purchase with PayPal, PaySafeCard & SMS (Other Options)" Click on The "Purchase with PayPal, PaySafeCard & SMS (Other Options)"
5. Under the 3 Different Methods theres a text "Currently Showing Payment Options for COUNTRY [Change] click on Change and Pick the Country you live in (Theres not all, only the ones which support it)
6. After you Changed and it will show the Country you choosed on the text, Then click on Mobile Payment.
7. After that Choose how much you gonna buy, click on the one you want
8. You will get Rediricted to PayMo, write in your Mobile Number and press on Continue.
9. You will get a SMS with a special text, Type that text in on the Site you will get Rediricted to.
10. If its valid, Click on the Button Like where the continue was on the previous page (You will see).
11. You will come to the Transaction ID place with Astronaut Teemo as Background Picture. Save the Trans. ID if u want or not and click on The button In mid of Screen.
12. Now you got ur RP :) Enjoy xD

Ah thank you. Gonna buy 1k riot points or something and buy a champ ^_^

Ah thank you. Gonna buy 1k riot points or something and buy a champ ^_^

I'd recomment you to buy PaySafeCard @7 Eleven If theres any close to you, You get 2-2.5x More Riot Points than SMS for same price :p

10 Euro PaySafeCard gives like 1850 RP, While 10 Euro SMS gives like 800 RP? =(

I'd recomment you to buy PaySafeCard @7 Eleven If theres any close to you, You get 2-2.5x More Riot Points than SMS for same price :p

10 Euro PaySafeCard gives like 1850 RP, While 10 Euro SMS gives like 800 RP? =(

I dont think they do PaySafeCards in England.. :x

Edit:
Oh apparently they do lol. Never heard of them haha.

I dont think they do PaySafeCards in England.. :x

Edit:
Oh apparently they do lol. Never heard of them haha.

Thought the same about Swe, but I went to paysafecard.com and wrote where i lived and it showed the closest store to me selling it (7-Eleven) so I went there and yup they had xD

still waiting till Monday to be able to play this game again without dealing with karthus in every single game... hes fine to play with every once and a while but so many noobs play him its annoying.

still waiting till Monday to be able to play this game again without dealing with karthus in every single game... hes fine to play with every once and a while but so many noobs play him its annoying.

I think he sucks..
Every guy I've played with or agaisnt who has played Karthus has been a noob & so easy to take down.

I think he sucks..
Every guy I've played with or agaisnt who has played Karthus has been a noob & so easy to take down.

Yeah I often meet them mid and they can't aim. but still their ulti is annoying

Back