• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

CQhESSH3Vt.png

Came with a tripple kill :)

Not if you know how to play him right, then your all good.
I play with Ashe, kinda the same I guess..
But I always get less then 6 deaths and more than 10 kills and usually over 10 assists.

aj7pMzTeD5.png

What a long game! took us 1h and 3 minutes :p, at the beginning they were winning, destroying towers etc etc but at last we won ;)

I never really get minion kills..
Im bad at last hitting them I guess.. Haha.

I never really get minion kills..
Im bad at last hitting them I guess.. Haha.

It's cause lasthitting system is dumb there o.o. I've only played one match and it seemed like the delay between your projectile hits the minion and the minion actually looses damage is prolly more than quarter of a second. Which's alot.

It's cause lasthitting system is dumb there o.o. I've only played one match and it seemed like the delay between your projectile hits the minion and the minion actually looses damage is prolly more than quarter of a second. Which's alot.

Yeah LoL is an easier verision of HoN

Is HoN for little kids or something?
Coz you guys who play HoN are always on this thread flaming..

Jeez. Get over it.

Is HoN for little kids or something?
Coz you guys who play HoN are always on this thread flaming..

Jeez. Get over it.

Dunno, nikodada decided to put his bothers of life on damny for no reason really. Don't mind him. I have nothing against league of legends either.

yeye Defend him, u greyshade & Damny rly pro team on HoN ;]

Can't remember when was the last time I played with damny, sorry. And teams consist of 5 players in HoN, just so you know.

Dunno, nikodada decided to put his bothers of life on damny for no reason really. Don't mind him. I have nothing against league of legends either.

Can't remember when was the last time I played with damny, sorry. And teams consist of 5 players in HoN, just so you know.

Theres something called 3x3 :]

LoooooooL I juuuuuuusst typpppppeeeeeeee why so seriouzz? -.- D'Oh.. ok.. I'll stop watch on ya MINECRAFT VIDEOS KKTHXBB :'( HA... Oh right you don't care :'( Well still xPP

This week champ rotation:
Ashe
Heimerdinger
Janna
Kassadin
Nunu
Soraka
Teemo
Shen
Malzahar
Trundle

Edit: Wtf? Why isnt it working to play a normal game,custom game or ranked game?

Ashe +1
Heimerdinger +1 (Funniest Champ In-Game:D)
Janna -1 (Don't like that one of my mains is free ://)
Kassadin -1 (Bought him this week T_T)
Nunu -1
Soraka +1 (Love her & to play vs ppl playing her xD)
Teemo +1 :)D YEES)
Shen -1 (zZzZZZz)
Malzahar +1 (Nice wanna play him ^^)
Trundle +1 (Nice wanna try him out :D)

Back