• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I love the new katarina after patch ^^
katarinaftw.png

Last edited:
LF a nice Sion Build

Both AP & AD, I find AD More funnier but I'd love to try a nice AP build too ^^.

Twitch also rocks :D

recordc.png

I also had a penta kill, but damn, didnt know how to take screens in game cause it always was black screen when taking screens by print screen, i took screens by F12 but i dont know where they are.. Any idea anyone?

Twitch also rocks :D

recordc.png

I also had a penta kill, but damn, didnt know how to take screens in game cause it always was black screen when taking screens by print screen, i took screens by F12 but i dont know where they are.. Any idea anyone?

How comes you always have lowest minion kills?

Hahahhaa, this kid got rage and said i was a hacker when i 2hitted him:p
28138747.jpg

Edit: btw, do anyone know how i can make this image lower?

How comes you always have lowest minion kills?

I always attack and attack, when i see them at low health i think twitch will shot em so i target other minions, thats why xd

EDIT:

Heres my penta kill for all non-believers, (I used quicktime player to open the screenshot, then used print screen and used paint to cut the image and here it is)

anIrc4UIdh.png

Last edited:
You're wrong I love her too since long time ago... :D!
Do someone know the next champion rotation and the new champion coming in the next patch?

Back