• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Hmm the X-mas skins are availalbe only on x-mas or later too?

Last edited:
Hmm the X-mas skins are availalbe only on x-mas or later too?

only xmas after that they are gone forever :p

Thats what I've been doing.. I've put runes in, but if I play against Teemo, I'm facked.. For some reason.

Cuz he blinds you = you do 0 damage.. Get cleanse or quicksilver bandash on twitch... its really needed when you play him else.. when u pop out and they exuhast you = 0 damage.

You've to make a critical build if you want to play with Twitch.:)

all crit is not very effective :p Need attack speed and attack damage aswell.

woah!! I play Legue of Legens also :p I love this game ;) my nick in LoL is "Matres" and playing on UE server so you can add me to the list :] I would like to play with u guys ;) My fav champions: werewick, kennen, tristana, veigar and poppy :d

You play on UE server? xD I remember you Matre :) You did Newlineots with my friend Elucaditus :p

I had 2 & i pwned with them.. loool.

17/2/10

Last whisperer doesnt stack :p

woah!! I play Legue of Legens also :p I love this game ;) my nick in LoL is "Matres" and playing on UE server so you can add me to the list :] I would like to play with u guys ;) My fav champions: werewick, kennen, tristana, veigar and poppy :d

WTH where have you been! :D

Currently selling Riot Points for Paypal Cash!

wait.. what? You sell Riot Points for Paypal cash...? If we have money on paypal we can buy directly from RIOT? :eek: i dont get ur idea :p

@Other

So.. What u guys think of patch? I think it has mostly - things... Id say its a bad patch :(

Great with new hero ofc and i LOVE the leaverbuster protection now but so many other fails..

They buff garen when he shud be nerfed..
And they nerfed pantheon now early game :( I just bought 975 rp skin and 3 days later they nerf him :p
And all the items they changed is like.. what the fuck? Banshee veil nerf, All Elexirs nerf, Infinity Edge nerf, Innervating locket REMOVED?, Last whisperer nerfed, Phantom Dancer Nerfed, Randiums omen nerfed, all wards nerfed, Spirit visage nerfed, Sunfire capes doesnt stack anymore but still deals same damage.. stupid, wardends mail nerf. SO MANY ITEM NERFS! Made me kinda sad :(

For u who dont read patch notes its all here:

http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/news/release-notes-v100107

Last edited:
Here is how the Leavebuster protection is working, I love it btw.,,. Quote from riot employees:::::::::::::::

On December 14th, we launched our automated leaver banning system. The purpose of this system is to disuade players from leaving games. We do this first by giving a warning, and then banning in larger and larger increments when players leave games.

This system works a lot like a driver's license points system. Every time you leave, we consider you to be a bit more of a leaver. Eventually, we punish you. Conversely, not leaving a game for a long time, and just not leaving in general, both make us consider you in better standing.

Q: I just got disconnected from two games! Am I Going to get banned?
A: Probably not. The system will nail you only for a pattern of doing this. Two leaves may be sufficient to give you an automated warning, but it is not likely to ban you in MOST situations.

Q: This sucks. I just leave when my teammates are newbs.
A: Newbs hate it when people leave too.

Q: This sucks, my internet is terrible because [insert provider here] is horrible. Is there a God? This isn't fair.
A: You are ruining other people's experience if you are frequently leaving, regardless of the reason you are leaving. Riot games has a policy of not answering theological questions.

Q: How long can I get banned for?
A: The automated system can ban you for anywhere between 1 hour and 7 days for any particular issue. However, we will be sweeping the records, and will periodically perma-ban people that hit the 7 day ban too many times.

Q: Are ranked, normal and practice games treated differently?
A: At present, we give double penalties on ranked game leaves, because like, it's a bigger deal. We don't track leaves for purpose of leave banning in practice games at present.

Q: I left a lot in the past. Does this mean I will find myself banned automatically?
A: No. This only applies to your future actions. If you have not already been banned for leaving, consider it a holiday gift from us to you, and a chance at redemption. Don't abuse it, because a ban will be coming quickly if you DO leave a significant amount in the future.

Q: I'm a paying user. Shouldn't I get a bit of leniency on this?
A: No, we are firmly against leaving, and we won't condone leaving in any way.

wait.. what? You sell Riot Points for Paypal cash...? If we have money on paypal we can buy directly from RIOT? :eek: i dont get ur idea :p

I mean I sell them for paypal cash.

I'll sell £30 worth of riot points for £20 paypal.

Mainly because I need money in Paypal, understand? :]

Just played a game !
CvChd04aJ8.png

Today is the final of the 7th season of ESL. Do someone have the link with the stream? It's starting in 30 mins. :) The prize is 5000€.
Birth vs SK Gaming. I guess Birth will win :).

Im n1 with Kayle. 8/8/30.

Back