• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Yea easy to play with OP Champs. ^^' Pantheon is epic because jump+stun+multidaggers-throw and the tanks/ap/carries are dead in 1 sec and about Vlad the same but without killing, with healing.
Vlad has 2.5 secs CD to use the heal spell. If you include boots of Jonia, and CDR...
Warmogs Armor and GG, match done.
NC.

Here comes some theorycrafting etc if u want to read and get some info :>

The max extra Attack Damage you can get on rammus from only armor items is 150 (6x thornmail)

Heimerdingers turrets cannot be blinded.

Katarinas Death Lotus deals 3355 damage on a maxed out AD katarina, and a total of 2925 on a maxed out AP Katarina.
and with AD you will be doing 1290/sec and with AP 1125/sec. and that is against three targets

Rammus Defensive ball curl returns damage when attacked, and that damage procs spell vamp.

All Amumu's spells proc spell vamp

The max AD you can get on Kayle without AD items is 291. and then you have a little over 1300 AP

The fountain turret is not attackable

Turret attacks are not dodgeable

If you are playing evelynn or twitch, you can if you are attacked, press stealth button, and then immediately press zhonyas ring, so you cannot be attacked for 2 sec. when zhonyas is finished you will have dropped into stealth and your opponents couldn't have done anything about it :D

As akali, if you drop soul shroud on you, if you try to recall or teleport you will still visible until you teleport/blue pill'

Kennen can stun 5 people at once

Sunfire capes do not proc spell vamp

Nunu cannot consume shaco's clone or mordekaisers pet

If you play sivir and your ricochet bounces on someone with thornmail, or rammus with DBC on, you will not take damage

If two blitzcrank's do rocket grab at the same time they switch places

If two amumu's do bandage toss at the same time they switch places. but if they aint exactly on time, the one that casts last will make a successful bandage toss and the first one will be stunned.

Sheen and trinity force and Lich Bane works with parrrley, means they will increase the damage on parrley instead of the next auto attack

Frozen mallet slows 40%

Lizard buff at level 18 slows for 25%

You have to wait 5 min to start gaining money from Avarice blade

You have to wait 7 min and 24 sec to start gaining money from Kage's Lucky Pick

You gain 2 golds worth of stats and start gaining gold from the start with Heart of Gold

You gain 475 golds worth of stats, plus it starts generating gold instantly when you buy Philosopher's Stone

Max hp from runes are:
FLAT
Marks - 31,23 (3,47 each)
Glyphs - 24,03 (2,67 each)
Seals - 48,15 (5,35 each)
Quints - 97,2 (32,4 each)
Total - 200,61

PER LEVEL
Marks - 4,86/level, 87,48 at lvl 18
Glyphs - 4,86/level, 87,48 at lvl 18
Seals - 9,72/level, 174,96 at lvl 18
Quints - 8,1/level, 145,8 at lvl 18
Total - 27,54/level, 495,72 at lvl 18

Thornmail returns the 30% of the damage that would have been dealt before damage reduction.

healing reductions does not stack

you can cast summoner spells (except flash and teleport) while channelling

spell vamp works with singed poison trail

Sword of the Divine’s active do not make you able to attack when blinded

Gangplank gets hit by thornmail while using parrrley and able to be slowed by wardens mail

Ezreal can be slowed by wardens mail and thornmail

a turret with no enemy minions near it will gain more armor and magic resist

lifesteal procs with madreds razor and on wriggles lantern.
spell vamp does NOT proc with madreds bloodrazor
spell vamp procs with the active on hextech gunblade
lifesteal procs on sheen and TF and LB also

If you are sivir, with banshees veil and your spell shield, and someone uses a spell, both shields will break.

all abilities that procs on-hit effects (parrrley, ezreals Q) will proc reverse on-hit effects (thornmail, wardens mail)

There is no way to stop a garen who has activated judgement (if you are the enemy).

The cooldown reduction you have when you use the spell will affect that spell until next use

Jax Ulti's third hit (magic bonus damage) doesn't proc Sheen but procs spellvamp

The experience points needed to level up your champion starts at 280, and increases with 110 for each level.
Level 2: 280
Level 3: 390
Level 4: 500
Level 5: 610
And so on.

At the beginning of a summoners rift game:
Melee minions give 59XP and 22g
Caster minions give 29XP and 16g
Cannon minions give 92XP and 27g

Cooldown reduction does not effect Shen's Ki Strike (his passive)

Custom games will finally be more fun lol Bots gonna be oP! Chogath stomping with sunfires and warmogs and guradians etc soon in custom game :) Will be added more

Some of the champs that will be added to practice games:

Renekton
Trundle
Miss Fortune
Ashe
Warwick
Cho’Gath

Here is quoted from riot post.

Now, you might ask, what’s the difference between these bots and the ones currentlyavailable in custom games? Well in addition to the new available champions, you might spot these bots performing such devious actions as ganking mid, defending dragon, or purchasing Guardian Angel Armor. Moreover, you’ll have IP and XP rewards for Co-op play will be greater than those awarded by standard Custom Games.

Some cool pictures:

ChoGath BOT:

attachment.php

Annie BOT GANKING MID:

attachment.php

WW BOT DEFENDING DRAGON:

attachment.php

Here is how the new Custom Games / Practice games system will look like:

attachment.php

Here is Riotpost if u wanna read it all:

http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=1178150

Custom games will finally be more fun lol Bots gonna be oP! Chogath stomping with sunfires and warmogs and guradians etc soon in custom game :) Will be added more

Some of the champs that will be added to practice games:

Renekton
Trundle
Miss Fortune
Ashe
Warwick
Cho’Gath

Here is quoted from riot post.

Some cool pictures:

ChoGath BOT:

attachment.php

Annie BOT GANKING MID:

attachment.php

WW BOT DEFENDING DRAGON:

attachment.php

Here is how the new Custom Games / Practice games system will look like:

attachment.php

Here is Riotpost if u wanna read it all:

League of Legends Presents: Co-op vs. AI - League of Legends Community

Love it:D:D

i and my rl friend got always pvp disconect not internet

it annoy seriously, somebody know when loL will fix that shitt?

i and he cant play together cuz of that shitt

i and my rl friend got always pvp disconect not internet

it annoy seriously, somebody know when loL will fix that shitt?

i and he cant play together cuz of that shitt

I'm sorry, I think these problems with this game will never be solved, but I've been playing about 6 months. And whenever Game have problems like these.

My favourites atm;

Shaco, Fiddles & Ashe

I love these <3

Vladimir isn't so good for me atm.. I used to pwn on him xD

@LoLaye lux is a skillshot champion, If you are not very skilled at the game u shouldnt play her since u need to aim every single spell perfect and also use E at its maximum (etc slow them first and pop it when they are just about to run out of aoe) But once u master her aiming etc she is E P I C

My favourites atm;

Shaco, Fiddles & Ashe

I love these <3

Vladimir isn't so good for me atm.. I used to pwn on him xD

Nice =D

mines :

1, Janna (Oooh love her)
2, Heimerdinger (oooh epic)
3, Sivir

Back