• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

lul4.png

lul5.png

Best 2 games with caitlyn and gargas so far xd Caitlyn is not so bad in end game if u know how to keep distance from gangs :)

Lol d2jsp forum is good if you need some help just post at the League of Legend section and you will get an answer within 10 sec lol :)

lol im there all the time :p otland is shit compared to d2jsp ^^

Yea I know :p found d2jsp thx to one of ur posts :O LoL btw how I get FG? I wanna collect alot FG then sell 100 FG to members for each lvl 5 refer-a-friend account :p (wanna get many ip boosts and try to reach 350 for Twitch Skin:p)

yeh buy 1.8 million fg because like 30 fg is not 3 euro lol

When nevalopo was a small kid his brother pwned him always.
everygame he started to play his brother emil ended that game.
cryed days and nights long was the small nevalopo very sad.
always watching people up, never down.
even the cool boy Darkflame hacked him, but his items in that time lvl 9 wasnt that great.
now gone 10 years, after getting bully from his school he decised to change his life.
he broke the school, bought an new computer. And started to pg.
he became even a job as an shop assistant in the magic shop.
he get long hairs, glasses and rings.
now his dream became truth, his brother an rich guy who got 5 farms was in nevalopos eyes anything anymore worth.
because he got his first kill in the game "league of legends".
Now after 5 years later, he bought new friends, and new refferes.
now he is proud. being the first time an "boss".
he thinks he got now a big e-penis and im proud of you.

the true thing is, nevalopo aka. Olaf im ur father.
i stalked u years long, now i see my son growing up. the first time in my life im proud of you. you got finnally a 10 centimer long e-penis.
you done it. thanks.

NEVALOPO NOW
opzig4.png

NEVALOPO BEFORE
29g2tv.png

Me
Vural_Oeger_Gruender_Oeger_Tours.jpg

lol good story darkflame :) U shud almost try writing books xD sad thing is i dont know who it is on the last picture. some famous guy right?

Back