• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

cTFSPfgKj0.bmp

rage after he died XDDDD
i think it went on for about a minute

btw dont u think Veigar's OP his spells shouldn't be so strong if he has so good stun -.-
stuns whole team and all dead...

God xd The match was 70 minutes long xd But in the last 20 minutes we were only defending :x All I gotta say that KArthus's ulti is the most gay in the world, sitting in the temple doing nothing and getting quadra kills xd

cTFSPfgKj0.bmp

rage after he died XDDDD
i think it went on for about a minute

btw dont u think Veigar's OP his spells shouldn't be so strong if he has so good stun -.-
stuns whole team and all dead...

Yes, Veigar is OP after 20 kills.

Iv had 50/10 as veigar :p. Now, he is much better at killing dps than mages, Before he was more of an anti-mage nuke now hes good for killing mages but also good against normal dps like Yi or Sivir.

Btw, Malzahar is much better than veigar in nuke dmg. Use Q+E+W+R+E+Q+W+E= Anybody... and i honestly mean anybody should be dead before you pop your second E. If they aren't dead, they are most likely feed.

Nocturne skill will be available on Monday

no they wont. they will be available when i want them to. that would be now.

Passive: Nightfall; Nocture gains x amount(s) of Nightfall stack(s) every time he uses an ability. Max of five stacks. Nightfall stacks enhance his abilities.

Q: Veil of Darkness; Nocture slowly channels for 2 seconds, entering stealth and gaining a Nightfall stack once the channel is complete. Stealth lasts for 15/20/25/30/35 seconds, and upon exiting stealth Nocture receives two Nightfall stacks. Mana cost is 50/60/70/70/70. Cool down is 20/17/14/11/11 seconds. Channel time is 1.75 seconds upon 1 Nightfall stack, 1.5 seconds upon 2 Nightfall stacks, 1.25 seconds upon 3 Nightfall stacks, 1 second upon 4 Nightfall stacks, .75 seconds upon 5 nightfall stacks.

W: Shadow Lash; Nocture lashes out in a semi-circular area around him. Deals 20/65/110/155/200 (+.25) magical damage. Mana cost is 20/25/30/35/40. Cool down is 5/4/3/2/2 seconds. He gains one Nightfall stack each time he uses the ability. Damage is 25/70/120/165/215 upon 1 Nightfall stack, 30/75/130/175/230 upon 2 Nightfall stacks, 35/80/140/185/245 upon 3 Nightfall stacks, 40/85/150/195/260 upon 4 Nightfall stacks, 45/90/160/205/270 upon 5 Nightfall stacks.

E: Twilight; Nocture throws energy consisting of light and shadow at the target. Target is dealt 60/80/100/120/140 (+.6) magic damage and is slowed for 17%/25.5%/34%/42.5%/50% current movement speed and Nocture gains 2 Nightfall stacks. Mana cost is 80/90/100/110/120. Cool down is 10/9/8/5/4 seconds. Slow % is increased on all levels by 5% upon one Nightfall stack, 10% upon two Nightfall stacks, 25% upon three Nightfall stacks, 20% upon four Nightfall stacks, 15% upon five Nightfall stacks.

Power of the Night; Nocture is infused with the energies of darkness, and gains five Nightfall stacks that do not fade for 4/5/6 seconds. His auto attacks also deal 100% extra magic damage. Mana cost is 150/200/150. Cool down is 125/100/75 seconds.

Couple of changes coming

-Buff for supports (new item?)
-Lux shield and ulti nerf (AP Ratio)
-They will look at Mantra, in their opinion is too weak (Karma)
-Taric might get a buff

Not on this patch prolly.

Nevalopo,, u said u could get some people unbanned whenever u want: how??? i really wanna get unbanned:S

Real Nocturne spells posted by Riot:

Abilities:

Duskbringer: Nocturne throws a shadow blade which deals damage, leaves a Dusk Trail, and causes champions to leave a Dusk Trail. While on the trail, Nocturne ignores unit collision and has increased Movement Speed.

Shroud of Darkness: Nocturne empowers his blades, passively gaining attack speed. Activating Shroud of Darkness allows Nocturne fades into the shadows, creating a magical barrier which blocks a single enemy spell and doubles his passive attack speed if successful.

Unspeakable Horror: Nocturne plants a nightmare into his target's mind, dealing damage each second and fearing the target if they do not get out of range by the end of the duration.

Paranoia (Ultimate): Nocturne reduces the sight radius of all enemy champions and removes their ally vision in the process. He can then launch himself at a nearby enemy champion.

Umbra Blades (Passive): Every 10 seconds, Nocturne's next attack strikes surrounding enemies for physical damage and heals himself for each target hit. Nocturne's physical attacks reduce this cooldown by 1 second.

depends on what it is but in your case no :p you broke the rules and deserve the banishment. will be lifted in 6 days if im right ^^
What do u mean it will be lifted in 6days:S? I got banned 1month:S Isnt there a way i could remove a couple of days or something:S?

i got problem, i download leage of legends but when im trying to play i see retrivin version information and stuck :[ idk what to do

Back