• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Cho'gath swears he does not know how the minion got there...

attachment.php

Amumu*? :O

I'm gonna fix Crit dmg rune page for GP (just bought him) but uhmm what runes should I have meanwhile ( i wanna play him & learn him more while im fixing IP for the rune page for GP)?'

i got

Arm Pen Marks
Arm Pen Quints
Manareg/18 Seal
CDR Glyphs

Patch was today, no champ you all will be surprised in saturday

we all know something will happen 1st april ^^ Something unique will happen but no1 knows what :p

I'm gonna fix Crit dmg rune page for GP (just bought him) but uhmm what runes should I have meanwhile ( i wanna play him & learn him more while im fixing IP for the rune page for GP)?'

i got

Arm Pen Marks
Arm Pen Quints
Manareg/18 Seal
CDR Glyphs

i dont know anymore... it was my main back in the old days when green elexir was op and gave instant 30% crit and atk speed and shit at level 1. You could pop elexir and go lane and 1shot a teemo at level 4 with crit dmg runes.. it doesnt work anymore tho. I would say if u wanna play him in ranked TankPlank is the way to go...

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know anymore... it was my main back in the old days when green elexir was op and gave instant 30% crit and atk speed and shit at level 1. You could pop elexir and go lane and 1shot a teemo at level 4 with crit dmg runes.. it doesnt work anymore tho. I would say if u wanna play him in ranked TankPlank is the way to go...

ok so TankPlank, what rune page build & item build & masteries? =D

Hey guys, is there any way i can resize the LoL client, not the patcher..

Its pretty big and i know i can resize it by draging its top (idk what to write there :p) anyways, can i resize it permanently?

Its pretty big and i know i can resize it by draging its top (idk what to write there :p) anyways, can i resize it permanently?

Oh I had the same problem on my laptop (win7) its going too much down right? so u cant click at the bottom of the lol client, uhmm nah just get used to it and resize it always xD

didnt find anything about rezising that window permanently :/ but i found something else fun lol go into
game\DATA\LanguageFilters and open Filter_en_US and read it :D lol fun

Back