• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Ey, i invited my friend to this game and hes lvl 6 atm, but i didnt receive any ip boost, i invited him 3days ago:S

Ey, i invited my friend to this game and hes lvl 6 atm, but i didnt receive any ip boost, i invited him 3days ago:S

eu.leagueoflegends.com then go in ur account page and then referrals thing then u will know how to do it

Lee sin is underpowered, he just sucks

Some small info u guys might wanna know to get high elo about CS:

You should have thoose diffrent things:

At 20 min Solo Lane / DuoSupportLane = 150-200 CS
At 20 min Jungle+Ganks = 70 CS

--

You have this = You win the game by urself.

CL might pull it off on this 3rd match but i think if LE can get some ganks done its a gg.
im kinda wondering if tf is goin AP or AD but i'll find out soon enough ;P. Prolly will do a hybrid but not sure xD.

Im in for next week tournament, nevalpo can u tell me when i can register and join:D for next week

eu.leagueoflegends.com then go in ur account page and then referrals thing then u will know how to do it

Lee sin is underpowered, he just sucks
hello im new here and i guess ur a randome noob (newbie out of brain) who cant play this game and is depressive and lost around 800 ranked games
Some small info u guys might wanna know to get high elo about CS:

You should have thoose diffrent things:

At 20 min Solo Lane / DuoSupportLane = 150-200 CS
At 20 min Jungle+Ganks = 70 CS

--

You have this = You win the game by urself.

hmmm hey yo! im not very inteligent to recognize the name "CS"
can you explain me this word?

Back