• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Just lost a ranked game unecessary. We were winning with like 20 + stats then our kat just left game and we still pwned them until my team wants baron and i said no since they warded it but they didnt get the point and we died all cuz they stole buff... My end stats was with nocturne 13/4/21....stupid bad team...

Why didnt u buy vision ward to kill the ward that they placed at baron? >_<
And yup happend me too sometimes,

well just won a ranked after having like 5 loss in a row then a win then a loss xD

Trundle ftw :p Best Jungler & Ganker !! XD

Ehm I had oracle, dont need vision ward... I destroyed it still they saw that we were there and my team dumb

How can you have more deaths then wins in ranked game? -.-

To thoose who doesnt check forums etc alot i will copy/paste some material from there:

1: Bad times to start fighting:

1. LvL 8 - 9 first dragon, top lane is MIA

A lot of smarter pubbers will get all five to do dragon at this time. This is around the lvl where the jungle is tanky enough to do the dragon without becoming dangerously low on HP. If you can organize your team to 5 man the dragon at this time it's an easy way to net your first team fight win. If your team is out of position and you're trying to defend dragon with 2-3 people don't do it, it's suicide.

2. They out number you

Self explanatory I guess. The biggest reason people do this is because they have DOTA habits. In DOTA heroes do more damage so in an ambush situation the element of surprise will often mean you can make a 3v4 fight 3v3 right off the bat. This doesn't happen in LOL. In a 3 ambushing 4 fight, a champ will often survive the burst and still be able to get off his abilities.

There are few exceptions, kiting and poking are ok... Shaco, Leblanc, Nidalee and Kassadin come to mind.

3. After you finish Baron

Do not go straight from baron and push center. Blue pill first, buy pots/items, do neutrals and maximize your advantage. This is your chance to win, don't squander it.

I don't know how many times I've seen baron done then 2-3 champs run straight down the center with 75% HP. I don't get it.

4. Your teammate has been poked down to 60%

Defend and let your teammate heal

5. Solo top lane lvl 5+ with no ward

Dude, he's baiting you and the jungler is there...

6. Bad positioning and your teammate is dead but the rest of you are nearby

This is debatable--if they blew all their big cool-downs this maybe a good time to fight. However, generally they don't need to do that in a 5-1 situation, so just go home and defend.

2: Wanna go down that lane?

GF2D7.jpg

3: The REAL Ezrael dance.

[video=youtube;kT1pPiKusOY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT1pPiKusOY[/video]

4: Can you quote the champions?
Can you name the 73 League of Legends champions by selection quotes? by ElasticMush | Online Games & Trivia by Sporcle

5: Taric - Jem
[video=youtube;20BZID081Vk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20BZID081Vk#t=0m10s[/video]

6: Changes to Teemo
Teemo changes preview! - League of Legends Community

7: Grez finally reached 10.000 Referrals! He will now be payd the flight to LA and hotel etc to design a Champion with Riot Games Team!

The New Reward - League of Legends Community

Anyone coming to Dreamhack Summer? I will be there.

Season One ends 2nd MAY!

Last edited:
Anyone coming to Dreamhack Summer? I will be there.

Season One ends 2nd MAY!

I didn't order ticket because i thought it would be gay :/ I was on last summer and it was somewhat gay. It's winter that is the big thing usually. now its too late to order ticket tho :(

Hmm and then 2MAy the game will become Season 2, Right? New Map, new heroes, new habilities, new runes.

Oh yea nice then if they are going to reset the ELO, that's nice for me. ;)
And ofc the new map gonna be gr8.

@UP

Yh bc dreamhack is on june or something and it stood "Season One Championship" Dreamhack ofc ^^ :D:D

Exciting!

definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely

Back