• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

They hacked NA because Riot admins on NA had a day off in america ^.- not bad ;D

how come only US servers get ddos/hack etc and EU doesn't =P
Not saying it should, the lags is enough pain

New rotation
13phQkJdpw.png

Alistar
Blitzcrank
Caitlyn
Galio
Heimerdinger
Kog Maw
Mordekaiser
Pantheon
Ryze
Zilean

Last edited:
Just woke up and saw a hell loads of shit happend a few hours ago:

Aperrently some Riot Employee got hacked by NoS and now NoS Got full control over US Client. Here are a few things they did (WARNING! DO NOT ENTER THE LINKS IN THE PICTURES!):

DBgJq.jpg

HPCHH.jpg

LBZLL.jpg

MhdUf.jpg

saAhL.jpg

W7bmK.jpg

LeagueOfNos.jpg

Most of the sites posted are keyloggers and so is some pages at news on NA League of legends page.

That is pretty damn funny, I played the game many times, and wasted lots of money on that crap haha. ^ that guy was pure genus if you ask me XD
Fave pic= 14yr old banned. xD

LOL trolled hard NA

btw anyone know if Alistar gets nerf next patch? Someone said to me ingame but idk if troll or serious.

dont call it hacking plz, those skiddies just cought someone stupid offguard

and alistar might be getting nerfed, if u noticed, hes being free pretty often so riot sees his perfomance ^^

dont call it hacking plz, those skiddies just cought someone stupid offguard

and alistar might be getting nerfed, if u noticed, hes being free pretty often so riot sees his perfomance ^^

Well.. It is somewhat hacking. Infecting someone with a keylogger (As they did to the Riot Employee) is part of hacking. Not everything have to be at nasa level to be described as hacking :p

why do you have to be solo 2 or 5 to play ranked? I mean whats the problem lol

Back