• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

from what i see wukong is bad atm but im not judging untill i play him myself.

@other thing

1337 rating at NA ^^

Z6D61chaTK.png

LOL after split i got fu**** feeders and leavers even on ranked o_O
It looks like all newbs went to EU East -.-
It's shame but the most trolls are from Rus and PL ;/ fu****kids

@up haha yeah now it's 50/50 if u get a leaver/intentional feeder and lose game or u don't and win xD
I've even had many games with arranged team so that enemy team just gives up at 1st minute and starts running into our turrets and feeding, this is so fcking retarded.

u shud be happy ur not on west. i got a 30 acc on west now and holy shit its terrible there. the frenchmen there oh boy they go 0/5 before minions spawns.

u shud be happy ur not on west. i got a 30 acc on west now and holy shit its terrible there. the frenchmen there oh boy they go 0/5 before minions spawns.
True frenchs are idiot, noobs and fucking feeders at ranked. Fuck FRANCE RACIST HERE.

i can't take this shit anymore. It's FUCKING RIDICULUS! PLAIN RETARDS in this game now I should find smthing else to play srsly. There's even shens that run from 5v5 fight with full hp ^^ idk if it's just that eune has more retards or the matchmaking system fails horribly =/

Last edited:
i can't take this shit anymore. It's FUCKING RIDICULUS! PLAIN RETARDS in this game now I should find smthing else to play srsly. There's even shens that run from 5v5 fight with full hp ^^ idk if it's just that eune has more retards or the matchmaking system fails horribly =/

Yepp league of legends average age = 12

It's not in east either yet. Someone said it will come tomorrow =P

btw nice teemo build(last is guardian angel)
7T1VS1ge1Z.png

bD7LLhTPbm.png

wZrgg0QqyK.png

Last edited:
I bought Wukong ^^ it went into the store without patch... weird

edit:
1st game with Wu
MbTbM9nORg.png

Last edited:
Snach are you at East? Happened the same to Caitlyn, you could buy her before the patch rofl.

Back