• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

6CRmV6DzKd.png

Captain teemo still better than monkey

okay if u don't believe me >.>
btw with lvl 1s it's way way harder... they only feed...

Last edited:
New twitch rework is comming soon!

Shurelia:

Code:
I can give a breakdown of the changes.

Please note that this is the current prototype and is not final, please dont use this against me and make me regret giving info.

Character Passive: Damage is retaining true and is being lowered a bit. Duration is being increased.

Q: Now a passive/active. Passive is the Xypherous outlined stealth rework. Active grants bonus attack speed for x seconds and instantly reloads x Vile Bolts into Twitch's crossbow.

W: Debilitating Poison: Now requires poison on the target to cast. Cast range increased by double. Can no longer be cast if there are no valid targets in range.

E: New Spell. Fires a narrow line missile instantly that deals total attack damage and includes on hit effects. High range, .75 second cooldown but requires Vile Bolts. Vile Bolts are Twitch's ammo resource that replenishes over time or by reloading via Q.

R: Expunge: Can no longer be cast if there is no target in range. Requires poison, cast range doubled. Damage heavily increased.

Source: @Shurelia- About Twitch - League of Legends Community

HoN: We don't feel we have enough players to support this game so we choose to make it F2P As of today, The only purchases you can make are mini-transaction ingame.

Lé battle haz begun. HoN is F2P As of today ^^ Now we will see the true winnarrr, myself im staying LoL since i find the rpg feeling alot more fun. HoN u have to buy for rl cash to get RPG feeling.

Back