• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

[video=youtube;vLxbEDJykcI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLxbEDJykcI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Ah new trynda is awesome =P
NyrCe2Vek9.png

I reached the bronze 1259 Rating and then in less than 2 days back to 1098... ZOMG

well if u go back down to 1000 that is where you belong ^^ if i carry you guys up to 2000 you will just go down to 1000 agian the next day ^^

well if u go back down to 1000 that is where you belong ^^ if i carry you guys up to 2000 you will just go down to 1000 agian the next day ^^
No. I went 1098 cause I was bored cause lost 2 games in a row 3 vs 5 and 4 vs 5 then I just fucked the games, thats all xD.

As long as you want, but keep in mind that second transfer costs 2600rp.
yee I will :p

has anyone bought skarner? is h good ? I have only played with 1 skarner and he was pretty good but havnt seen anyone else with him but if anyone of you have him, what do you think of him ?

Back