• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

WW absolutely has no chance vs Gp, you have to have mana regen to heal yourself up with Q, any other way you will get denied all day long and early trade offs will make your life much harder. Never lost to a WW, never will.
Best 3150 Champion: Gangplank ... or LeBlanc if you want to crush noobs.

Just played ranked with an akali that were solo top against gp,
she had 0/6 after 10min ingame lool

@zatjin next time build hp or u get r@ped

@Sorelio gp vs udyr = destroyed ^.^ ww bad

Udyr doesn't exactly destroy Gp, but you should avoid fighting him hand on if he skills his Q <,<...
Since he also has a lot of sustain you should peacefully farm until your jungler finally comes to gank, Udyr only has his bear stance to escape, while GP + Jungler with red buff can easily slow him down, making him unable to escape. Gp on the otherhand also has the passive E speed and his anti CC W skill to escape, Gp also has the benefits in teamfights like a nice aoe + slow ult including ad + ms buff for the whole team and a slow.

Well, I didn't cause the team sucked :D

But, however.
I bought GP cause he is a pirate lol.

qGrlO.png
seems to work fine ^^

Omg i hate Graves! i bought the champ but i dont like him -.-..

best champ 3150 is GP or leblanc

Why buy BT if you don't farm?
IE + Sceptre + Pd...If you get that fed in an easy game, just troll and stack IEs! lololol

This game is put together by many small things from games like Wow, HoN, Warcraft etc. and is compressed to be one shitty verison of Battleground in World of Warcraft.. But it's FREE! + + + ;)

This game is put together by many small things from games like Wow, HoN, Warcraft etc. and is compressed to be one shitty verison of Battleground in World of Warcraft.. But it's FREE! + + + ;)

You're retarded.

Back