• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

trust me if bot lane feed its gg. its always someone who quit or feed. 3 games of my ranked is like really good team.

TRUST you? xD i have played a 690 elo acc and it was impossible to loose with 50/5/50. even when someone disconnected and someone feeds u STILL WIN at that elo if ur any good at all :p sorry but it's the truth. Good players just can't loose at that elo :p

Any1 else got massive gay homo lags 2min freezes?
my game is so fcked, everyone lagging hard

i am not so good that i can solo 5 ppl always. YOU THINK WHEN I MEAN FEED its like 7-1-0 i mean its like 15-0-6

TRUST you? xD i have played a 690 elo acc and it was impossible to loose with 50/5/50. even when someone disconnected and someone feeds u STILL WIN at that elo if ur any good at all :p sorry but it's the truth. Good players just can't loose at that elo :p
I know I'm not a 1800 elo player, but I'm good enough to be at the 1500ish, not 1110. I tell my sona to play more def. and she just responds "stfu kid ur bad" *runs up to their vayne, gets knocked to wall, instant death* "omg you're so fucking bad kid" *a summoner has disconnected* ... She's 0/5/1, I'm 2/0/1 160 cs at 10 minutes.

k dont play nida then :p since ur not as good as me u cant play whatever u want in lowelo and still win :p go play op champs like xerath, kassadin, shaco etc and u win all

So I took your advice and bought myself a demon jester.
yU0NA.png

First games.

Last edited:
I know I'm not a 1800 elo player, but I'm good enough to be at the 1500ish, not 1110. I tell my sona to play more def. and she just responds "stfu kid ur bad" *runs up to their vayne, gets knocked to wall, instant death* "omg you're so fucking bad kid" *a summoner has disconnected* ... She's 0/5/1, I'm 2/0/1 160 cs at 10 minutes.

if u are a 1500 elo player your elo should be 1500. atm ur a 1100 elo player sadly :p

I would suggest not using the same champ always, it is boring, also, you could anytime need how to play a tank and an ap.

08 february, 08 february, 09 february, 09 february, 09 february, 10 february, 07 february :p copypasta

Yes I copied one to the top cause i had to scroll down and it didnt fit on ss
just carried another game with mf we won under 20min :D

Back