• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Hey guys, did anyone else notice that let's say you want to practice playing Vayne, so you queue knowing you'll play Vayne, this is why you're playing a game 4 AM in the first place, so you get in and lock in Vayne(asshole thing to do, but hey, I'm not here to win, I'm here to play Vayne), then the other guys keep saying stuff like Fuck Instalock Noobs and stuff like that, but we all know, they won't change their character selection even if we need a jungler, support or solo top, so we start the game without a jungler or support, and they blame me for it cause I insta locked. They didn't insta lock, they didn't change anyway, isn't that just the same as locking in? :/ They did the exact same thing I did, but calling me out for it. A little bit hypocritical in my opinion.

Hey guys, did anyone else notice that let's say you want to practice playing Vayne, so you queue knowing you'll play Vayne, this is why you're playing a game 4 AM in the first place, so you get in and lock in Vayne(asshole thing to do, but hey, I'm not here to win, I'm here to play Vayne), then the other guys keep saying stuff like Fuck Instalock Noobs and stuff like that, but we all know, they won't change their character selection even if we need a jungler, support or solo top, so we start the game without a jungler or support, and they blame me for it cause I insta locked. They didn't insta lock, they didn't change anyway, isn't that just the same as locking in? :/ They did the exact same thing I did, but calling me out for it. A little bit hypocritical in my opinion.

Play against bots if u wanna learn a champion. And be a bit grown up. Dont be like the russians.

@OT

8WbZh.png

"Fun" game with talon

Play against bots if u wanna learn a champion. And be a bit grown up. Dont be like the russians.

I play a couple games bot just to get hang of things for certain champs, but seriously bots are too easy... Doesn't teach you anything :p And I see you really hate russians, lol.

loel bots u dont learn anything :p i train new champs on ranked. instalocking ranked mostly works cuz they almost always change there

True havnt played a single game against bot before level 30 :p i learn a new champ in normal. However instalockin arnt possible in ranked?

This

And you sir, please stay with copycat LoL small son.

Copycat lol? lol didnt copy wukong like HoN did. And HoN came after LoL. So please get ur facts straight.

Small son? does that even have a meaning in any language?

@inspiro

Well bots arnt meant too be hard :p It's to learn the basics of every champion and i guess i have to add "and to learn the aspects of the game".

I'm Russian and I'm good.

^^ It's a myth that russians and french are total idiots on LoL wich is NOT the case. There are many good french and russian players. It's just that a big amount of players on LoL are either French or Russian so everyone think they are bad when they are teamed up with one. Look at M5, Russian team that dominated every other team in the world.

Just like in real life.. "Americans are fat"
Bro in my school, here in florida, out of 400 kids, I would see 1 fat kid..

Never surrender
from nexus with 1/4 hp to win
02PoO.png

Last edited:
Copycat lol? lol didnt copy wukong like HoN did. And HoN came after LoL. So please get ur facts straight.

Small son? does that even have a meaning in any language?

Talking about DotA though, so my facts are pretty straight )

Talking about DotA though, so my facts are pretty straight )

It's not copying? some of them was working on Dota allstars, and it was a open source game/mod. And it's not a copy it's a new sequel to it.

Anyway another perfect game with graves

jjObW.png

Back
Top Bottom