• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Weird, I use rumble all the time, and I always rape solo top

well not everyone plays him good ^^ maybe it was his first time playing rumble or was just generally bad dunno :p anyway im guessing generally bad as it was our first time doing double jungling with blitz and alistar.

I take that back now, I played with sportacus and his friend thylene. I got raped, I was 3/15/10 or something like that. But sportacus and thylene carried the team and we won

lol again banned, having fun with smurf that has legendary skins from the netherlands bug still :D
UaSsk.png

Summoners!

We have some exciting things in store for you in the coming patch, so to ensure that we devote the time necessary to upholding the highest standards of quality we’re releasing our upcoming champion in a week, pending some additional polish work. During this time we’ll be gathering additional feedback, and iterating rapidly on all aspects of the champion. We apologize for the interruption to your regular gameplay schedule, but we think that once you get your hands on this community-desired champion, you’ll agree that it was ”worth it.”

The next champion too, will require more time for development, testing and iteration; so the target release date for the next champion will be following the same three week timeframe to ensure quality.

Thanks for your patience, summoners, and thanks for playing League of Legends!

Source: Upcoming Champion makes its way to the League in a Week! - League of Legends Community

SUPPORT!:w00t::rolleyes:

Back