• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

EhOpW.png

Quadra, got stolen my penta :-/
Well at least I got 'em all! video includes epic ending!
[video=youtube;_uYni2ftyI8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uYni2ftyI8&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]

Last edited:
REFER-A-FRIEND

What level i must make now for get reward 10 or 5?-.-

If you invite a friend and he picks up lvl 5, you earn 250ip,
When he then reaches lvl 10 there is rewards like Invite 1 friend who is lvl 10 you get 500ip, Second 500ip, Third 500ip+Rune page and so on

Nice IP Combo :3
I think i had the win boost of the day, the boost and the usual IP's :D i didnt even knew i had IP Boost, new referals i think xD never claimed it

sinttulote.png

And yes, i waste each IP i get, I'm dont with AD Page and Building AP Right now ;p (Half Page done)

10 ip boost TO EVERYONE!

Summoners!

Over the last couple of weeks we’ve been working hard to resolve a few issues that have been affecting your experience in-game. We’ve had our Top Men here at Riot Games killing themselves ever since the Hecarim release to do whatever necessary to fix the problems, including releasing two hotfixes and numerous network infrastructure changes. Our warriors of technology will continue to find and slay these issues impacting your time on the Fields of Justice. We take these issues very seriously and our ultimate objective is an awesome and stable game experience.

We know that these recent issues have created some negative experiences for our players in Europe, and we apologize. As a thanks for your continued patience we’re going to send you a 10-win IP boost. Boosts can take up to 48 hours to make it out to everyone, so sit tight! We anticipate that all boosts should be issued by April 30th at 4am GMT. Please note: only summoners that have played a game in the last 30 days will qualify for this..

Thank you again for your patience, and thank you for playing League of Legends.

TL;DR: You’ve stuck with us this week; have a 10-win boost!

url=http://uppaa.net/img/005iewwt.jpg]http://uppaa.net/img/thumb/005/owwt.jpg[/im
People who say get 10lvl tooks 2day is Wrong :DD its like 8hour one summoner 10lvl whit 11bot its just siiick :D
Found this picture from some forums :D

Last edited:
12 hour is cap, and it's possible to do in 10, let's say u run 5 bots simultaneously, in 1 day u have 10 refs, nothing hard

12 hour is cap, and it's possible to do in 10, let's say u run 5 bots simultaneously, in 1 day u have 10 refs, nothing hard

It's not about the time it takes to get referrals done but the fact that they will most likely catch botters now :('

"Any LoL Player or other individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, referrals under multiple identities, and/or uses multiple computers, multiple Internet Protocol or email addresses, so-called “proxy servers,” or any software program to manipulate or create multiple identities/referrals, or uses any other device, method, or artifice to create or encourage, directly or indirectly, false referrals, as determined by Riot Games, will be disqualified from further Program participation and the LoL Player’s Game account may be terminated"
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/rewards/terms-and-conditions

Well it's your own business but I'd not take a risk of getting my main account banned for some ip or rewards that ain't nothing compared to time I used to get things that I already have.

Last edited:
"Ok,hier again for the guys who do not understand how to bot to lvl 10:

u got 38LP for one loose. the limit starts @lvl15..so wo do not have to fear it.

we play with boost...so 38x2 = 64...

we need ~3000LP for lvl 30 (29xx)

3000/ 64 = 46

understnad it?

now we set

Stopacc=46
skipversioncheck=False

so we need ~12hours for ONE lvl 10.

happy botting..."

Still, I wouldn't try my luck because riot especially made this new system because of the referral botters so there is high chance they'll have somekind of system that detects abusers. Otherwise it would be so stupid of them to relase new system with better rewards if they knew there are guys botting those smurfs :ninja:
Where i found that pic they told they get like 2hour and 5lvl whit 11bot :D

Is it mainstream to take pentas?!

Again, stolen from me :-(
Quadra with Warwick jungle, then dickhead Ryze comes and takes the last one >.<

Is it mainstream to take pentas?!

Again, stolen from me :-(
Quadra with Warwick jungle, then dickhead Ryze comes and takes the last one >.<

Nice epic face from your stream lmao :D :D :D :D

V9n4k.png

Last edited:
Ryze getting buffed? Better nerf Irelia.
Waiting for new AD carry, only thing that's really interesting D:
I think Hecarim is trash, anyone agrees?

Skarner needs nerf x_X 4v5 op

Shurelia W > ult too OP & slow sloswlswoslwoswolsowlsowl all ded np

Trying to argue with my brother..

Which is more important, like which is more of what the game is all about?
Which is more better for the pros, which is the best to show off skill?

3v3 or 5v5

Trying to argue with my brother..

Which is more important, like which is more of what the game is all about?
Which is more better for the pros, which is the best to show off skill?

3v3 or 5v5

Dunno, I've played 3v3 like 5 times since I started LoL about a year ago +
But I preferred 5v5 always.

Back