• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

81 min in TTL?

Maximum for me was like 50 mins lol

Yea it was sick..my friends couldnt push because they died when the enemy came and I just defended our base with alistar 3 vs 1 and could own them there..it lasted for 80mins then we could rush their base :) it was awesome we had so much money we couldnt use haha

Does anyone here know Zyra's abilities? She looks so sexy with her 4 elvish ears and plant body. I wanna know more!

I want to jump in this thread to clear up a few misconceptions around this issue. A lack of communication on our end and a few misleading comments have caused a bulk of misinformation around the Xerath ult changes so I want to clarify what exactly happened and how we’re moving forward.

I’ll start by outlining how Arcane Barrage functioned previously, how it functions on live, and how it will function next patch.

Quick definitions
CastTime – This is the amount of time the champion is locked in place while casting a spell. An animation plays and you’ll see a bar fill up at the bottom of the screen.

FallTime – Not really a technical term but what I am deeming the time delay between the visual effect starting to appear (the green expanding ring) and the actual damage being applied (the exploding lightning bits)

TotalDelay – The ultimate delay between the button is pressed and when the damage is applied

TotalBarrageTime – The total time it takes to cast and land all 3 ultimates assuming no human or lag delay.

How Arcane Barrage functioned pre-change
CastTime = .25 seconds
FallTime = .25 seconds
TotalDelay = .5 seconds
TotalBarrageTime = 1 second

How Arcane Barrage functions currently on Live
CastTime =.25 seconds
FallTime =.625 seconds
TotalDelay = .875 seconds
TotalBarrageTime = 1.375 seconds

How Arcane Barrage will function on Live
CastTime =.25 seconds
FallTime = .5 seconds (This now starts at the same time as the CastTime)
TotalDelay = .5 seconds
TotalBarrageTime = 1 second

What has changed – There are two changes being made next patch.
1- The Falltime is being reduced to .5 seconds from .638 seconds.
2- The Falltime will start at the beginning of the cast bar instead of the end of the cast bar. This effectively shaves an additional .25 seconds from the time of button to the time on impact from the Live version.

Why did the changes in the Draven patch make the ultimate so difficult to land?
In short there was almost half a second delay added between when the opponent could see the ring and when it would impact. This would lead to opponents, especially those with upgraded boots or other movement speed increases to be able to walk out of the ultimate unless the placement was close to perfect. The goal with the initial change was to allow opponents the opportunity to react to the visual effect before getting damaged. Syncing up the visuals and the gameplay was a good change but we admit we went about it the wrong way and it caused unfair damage and frustration for Xerath players which is why we are making changes next patch.

What will this change ultimately (ha ha!) do for Xerath
- The timing for the Xerath player will behave identically to how it was pre-change.
o This will allow Xerath players who were used to the old timings to aim with the same feel and precision that they had previously learned.
o Xerath will be able to once again use his stun to combo with his ult as a reliable damage source
- And the visuals will now match the gameplay.
o The big problem with the pre-change effect is how the damage was applied to the enemy before the explosion occurred.
o Opponents should be able to react with appropriate instant cast counters such as spellshields or flash (or react quickly against poorly aimed Barrages). This is critical to counterplay and a healthy game experience as a whole.

I also want to formally apologize for our lack of clear information on this issue. Hopefully this cleared some things up. This will obviously not rule out the possibility for any future Xerath changes and the Live Team will continue to access his status post-changes. As the person working directly on the ultimate changes for next patch I can also answer additional questions on this issue.

TL : DR
- Xerath’s ultimate changes are coming next patch
- The time delay between Xerath hitting the button to the effect hitting will be changed to pre-change. This will allow Xerath to combo his abilities together like pre-Draven patch.
- The visual effect will continue to match when the damage is applied
- The only effective difference now to pre-Draven patch is a small visual window for the opponents to react with appropriate instant cast counters (such as Flash, spellshields etc)
- We will not be reverting the Xerath buffs from last patch
- Our apologies for the confusion and frustration that these changes have caused Xerath players
Awwwwwwwww yeah!

How to make eve from useless to OP, only in Riot Games
>OP
best be joking nigger.

Aaanyways. I've tried out both Xin Zhao and Evelynn on the PBE, haven't gotten around to Zyra and Twitch yet since Zyra instantly gets picked in every fucking lobby.
Xin Zhao seems a lot more dependent on skill now and is a reliable pick imo, he's now in the spot where he should be. Most of his skills focus on bringing down a single target especially since his passive change.
Evelynn, man is she fun to play now, can't wait for her to go live, her skillset actually makes her viable and she doesn't get stomped anymore, her passive works well and makes her mana problems almost completely vanish.

>OP
best be joking nigger.

Aaanyways. I've tried out both Xin Zhao and Evelynn on the PBE, haven't gotten around to Zyra and Twitch yet since Zyra instantly gets picked in every fucking lobby.
Xin Zhao seems a lot more dependent on skill now and is a reliable pick imo, he's now in the spot where he should be. Most of his skills focus on bringing down a single target especially since his passive change.
Evelynn, man is she fun to play now, can't wait for her to go live, her skillset actually makes her viable and she doesn't get stomped anymore, her passive works well and makes her mana problems almost completely vanish.

Yep

Riot did a very great job with the reworks on Eve,Xin and Twitch. I can finally enjoy playing my favorite champion again <3 twitchy

Does anyone have an account that he doesnt need on Pbe?Since I cannot create and account for an unknown reason :S

@Bogart

Xerath_ScorchedEarth_Comic.jpg

Yep

Riot did a very great job with the reworks on Eve,Xin and Twitch. I can finally enjoy playing my favorite champion again <3 twitchy

With Xin, its slightly better especially the ulti is now proper one, but you feel that its not enough. I sended them a feedback that hes charge should be an controlable skillshot so you have a good escape mechanism (Nerf damage and allows it use twice, like renekton)

Back