• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Well, Yorick is a really strong champ and have always been, like rumble (I know he got a nerf, still sick). And yorick also counters mid so it's kinda cool to lock out the enemy mid from the game (underfarmed/not fed).
About AD TF, well. I'd prefer Ezreal mid over AD TF :O but nice ganks :p Ya I watched some day ago, like 1 game (dont really like TRM) he raged like fuck, he was stoned or something.. was fun xD

Umm, so bann Zyra/Pick Her/Counter her/Ask Teammate to pick her for you? otherwise, MR runes/masteries? ^^.

Yea about zyra, try to get her always, if you cant then just ban her and also if ur facing her you have to buy early mr, she hits really hard.

And also Xin Zhao midd after the patch is really awesome, counters all ap champs, pwns!

Yea about zyra, try to get her always, if you cant then just ban her and also if ur facing her you have to buy early mr, she hits really hard.

And also Xin Zhao midd after the patch is really awesome, counters all ap champs, pwns!

Dat W-E-Q-R :D

Well, Yorick is a really strong champ and have always been, like rumble (I know he got a nerf, still sick). And yorick also counters mid so it's kinda cool to lock out the enemy mid from the game (underfarmed/not fed).
About AD TF, well. I'd prefer Ezreal mid over AD TF :O but nice ganks :p Ya I watched some day ago, like 1 game (dont really like TRM) he raged like fuck, he was stoned or something.. was fun xD

Yeh, I usually only watch TRM when Dyrus/TOO/Chaox/Scarra/ocelote aren't streaming xD

Every Zyra I've been up against was shit. lol

And I really hate playing her. =/

Dat W-E-Q-R :D

Yeh, I usually only watch TRM when Dyrus/TOO/Chaox/Scarra/ocelote aren't streaming xD

I'd advice you to not watch Ocelote at all... Hes such a bad player it's sick :p

The ones you should watch is : GoD.JJ , TheOddOne, Dyrus, Chaox, NOOOOOT Reginald.. Donno whos worse.. reginald or ocelote.. :p If you want to learn alot since these are the best players I think :p

angry%20asian1.jpg

I am the best prayer...

Diana was awesome!

I tested her on PBE, she is like Akali kind of. But fully ap scaled, her combo is frikkin' sick. E-Q-R-W-R. GG

20120803175521629.png

The latest game. It makes me fucking hate this game. We were ahead with like 20 kills.
And yet our Amumu went out split pushing when they were aced and we could've finished.
Other than that, played some ranked teams with life4me was good :p

Why is everyone hating on the new cho skin? Just cause he has 2 legendary skins :eek:? I think it looks pretty good :p

Every Zyra I've been up against was shit. lol

And I really hate playing her. =/

same.. I've gone mid vs zyra at least 7 times, and as jungler like 10 times, and only one zyra got fed, and that was because our leblanc was mentally disabled 0/8/2... Other than that, they didn't do bad, but nowhere as op as people are saying she is.

ap shaco is still viable after box nerf

zv8qp4.png

went mid vs leblanc. She got me once but Q away quickly after landing an E and you'll build up great harras and a winning lane.

also, ashe was afk for 15 minutes

after lane phase i just farmed newbies at any bush in their jungle

Anyone wanna play? I'm level 30 but I'll help get some wins for level 5-15s :)

Back