• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Why is it retarded? As you surely can see his Fiora and Jax seem to have incompetent builds meaning he needs to be the frontline for his team.

Then he should have started ATLEAST with a ROA + as Amusement said, only Trynda is AD, why the hell would you go for armor.

- - - Updated - - -

Janna with lattern btw, DAT JANNA! dx

1 more day of kassatroll, gotta buy him <3

7k with full build before final push, was thinking of selling boots for lich bane ;P

2ur7eat.png

2nd time playing with nida, excuse my shitbuild =/

Am starting to get really pissed off with this game, i've just come from a streak of a 5loss because i keep getting put with the most uneducated shit the league has to offer.

1gswut.jpg

How the fuck, in gods name do you win with a team that do that?
Before this game, i had a shaco that intentionally fed my mid 4 times by just running down the middle, before that bottem lane, Nunu & Ezreal fed 0/5, EACH before 8minutes.

This is ARHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
If i get another game like this am uninstalling.

2gu9kw3.png

^_^ 4v5, it was even so we thought we would lose, so we rushed a teamfight, they even had baron buff :p Xin Zhao costed them that loss by camping my warded bush :d ( 2-3 minutes after morgana DC)

Back