• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I get those all the time, I haven't said anything else.

elo hell exists but you can get out of it, like I did. I've repeated this like 6 times now.

It's all just a matter of time.

I think I won 15 games and lost 1 at 1150-1300 rating.

This is what you do, man up and play a character that can carry the game. Dont pick a champion like Olaf, Darius and shit like that.

Like I do. I play Ezreal/Kennen/Amumu/Lee Sin mostly.

xm1sie.png

currently won 6 games with amumu with 0 losses.

current rating: 1380

what? lol olaf and darius can carry and no. elo hell does not exist cuz i win 100% of the time

I've never seen a Darius actually CARRY a game. Darius usually get fed but he's horrible later on, due to his low mobility and 'gayness' he's so BAD in late. I'll be surprised if you would carry the game.

I've never seen a Darius actually CARRY a game. Darius usually get fed but he's horrible later on, due to his low mobility and 'gayness' he's so BAD in late. I'll be surprised if you would carry the game.

u watch bad darius then only :p darius does scale bad into late if u build him full tank ofcourse

i go olaf carry now

It'll be available this week I think. I tested it out on PBE though, looks awesome IG.

GG btw lol proved me wrong.

[video=youtube;mESw4w_IrA8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mESw4w_IrA8&feature=relmfu[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Btw new champ is out, Kha'zix. So OP. He's so fking similar to Rengar :( His skin costs 1350, not in sale and not in themes column.. why? :eek:

Last edited:
Back