• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

btw, can anyone tell me what they are fighting for? i thought M5, SK, CLG.EU, CLG.NA, Dignitas, TSM + the 2 asian teams already qualified for the WC in 2 weeks?

wow that triple tp play was SICK. real 8k elo plays. And oce went like... his world crashed and cried and shit lololo

- - - Updated - - -

didnt have enough time to bet for first games but ill bet on next section of games now ^^ charged up 45 eur to bet for.

(Small fun-thing, If i bet 45 euro on a penta kill in the game i will get 101.000 euro payout :p

V6VEV.png

Last edited:
btw, can anyone tell me what they are fighting for? i thought M5, SK, CLG.EU, CLG.NA, Dignitas, TSM + the 2 asian teams already qualified for the WC in 2 weeks?
"Two distinct stages initially divide the competition: four of the five seeded teams which won in their regions automatically advance to the quarterfinal stage*, while the other eight unseeded teams will compete in the group stage to determine which four will advance to the quarterfinals."
M5, TSM, World Elite, Taipei Assassins and now Azubu Frost are in the quarterfinals, 3 teams are left (second place in group A and first and second from group B). Dunno what you mean with in 2 weeks, the finals are next week having only the 2 winning teams fighting eachother D:

IfL58.jpg

"Hold blitz for me, I'll give you jax top"
aaand he went to wc after picking jax@team select..(dat elo hell) everything went better than expected, AD Blitz mid ftw owned fizz xD

If you can't connect, type "thereisnourflevel" when the launcher is on and you'll be able to connect :)

ok after this win streak i get 4 times in a row a complete troll team and lost all my elo again how higher elo u get how retarded the people get this game is fckt up the community is fckt up cant say anything possitive about this game i mean the players that a re playing this game it seems that only mentally retarded kids playing this game i dont know why i keep playing this crap

ok after this win streak i get 4 times in a row a complete troll team and lost all my elo again how higher elo u get how retarded the people get this game is fckt up the community is fckt up cant say anything possitive about this game i mean the players that a re playing this game it seems that only mentally retarded kids playing this game i dont know why i keep playing this crap

Eu-w?

Let's duo queue!

Back