• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I heard Azubu Frost cheated in the 2nd game against TSM
Anyone confirm?

One of their players looked at the big screen behind then shortly after pinged a map with location of enemy position.
I hope they don't get disqualified, I want M5 vs Azubu Frost xd But that's kinda low...

hntqU.jpg

I hope they don't get disqualified, I want M5 vs Azubu Frost xd But that's kinda low...

Of course they won't get disqualified, it's not like it totally got them to win the game.
However, I'd feel so tainted to know that I cheated in a match.

Haven't played more then 2-3 games in a row in a super long time but!!

Playoff Delay Compensation: 2x IP Day after Finals Posted by RedBeard on Sun, 2012-10-07 20:17
We know the issues during the World Playoffs yesterday sucked. It was frustrating for everyone watching at home, and we feel that frustration. We’re taking everything we’ve learned from yesterday to make the conclusion of the Playoffs and the World Finals next Saturday as great as they can possibly be.

As a token of our thanks for your tremendous patience and dedication, we’re going to be giving out double IP for 24 hours after Finals, starting midnight PST on Sunday, October 14th.

Details on the conclusion of the playoffs are coming together and will be announced in the near future. Thanks for understanding!

Got the hang of ezreal; 10/0/12

But Rengar, I played him in Co-op games and I really, cannot get the hang of him. Yet.

I guess I need more practice with him, then dominate xd

ranked2.png

- - - Updated - - -

how higher elo i get how more trolls i get in team what is this? 2x 4 trolls in team and now i have to w8 a fcking hour omfg

Twisted Fate re-make

NEW DANCE, GANGNAM STYLE!

[video=youtube;ip6GB6pWlZA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip6GB6pWlZA[/video]

ofcource after waiting 1 hour i start ranked again and getting a fully troll team again flaming trolling wtf is wrong with these people that play this game? now i have to w8 another hour stupid sh1t system of riot ELO HELL OMFG AND DONT FCKIGN SAY ELO HELL DONT DONT EXIST FU

Back