• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Actually, from what I noticed when playing her, I think she's just fine early game, extremely good mid game (due to strong poke which disallows enemies to engage and heal that can make that up for your team mates), and pretty useless late game :p

Well I seem to get most of my kills mid to late and hardly any early.

Oh cmon...

IHjQr.png

Whatever it wasn't ranked ;)

Im on the longest loosing streak I've ever been on. Im not going to play for a while now...

Lol ^_^ When?

Evelynn
Health reduced to 462 ( +82 per level ) from 470 ( +90 per level )
Hate Spike Ratios reduced to .4 AP and .4 AD from .45 AP and .45 AD.
Ravage's base damage lowered to 35/55/75/95/115 from 35/60/85/110/135

Changes are already on PBE ^_^

Like Evelyn vs Akali on mid, easy / boring too ^_^ for Evelyn ofc.

Anyway, there is any possible to recive Championship Riven?

everything in this game is easy. untill you try ranked.

Noticed this. The climb to 1.1k elo is hard enough from 900 lol, currently at 1068 +/- so almost there, then I've achieved it xd
Next goal will be 1.5k ;d

Less
I've played 22 and I get 23 elo now and i've only got above 40 since my first or second game

It's 20 games, however if you lose a lot of your first games, you'll get a lot less when you actually win.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe 1.5k soon, if I get lucky enough :s

cBlnT

If you are good enough you'll get there, I've hit 1500 on three accounts so far. :d

1 more elo to go.

N80KBE.png

Oh yeh. KhaZix mid is broken btw. I just went eve mid vs him at level 3 he took me from 100% to 0% in 1 combo + ignite. (Ofcourse i still won because im place 4 in the world with eve but still shit op)

Back