• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

spin to win in high elo !

jIYbO.jpg

Wow, you got to play with Wickd.

funny part that i got matched against him again after that game, i picked garen again and won top vs wickd, 5-0 GAREN OP SP1NNNN TOO WINNN MANG, was pretty funny games actually, i had double ad carries bot again

GG top laner @ TSM.EU

Do people use their bronze trophy because they are proud or what <.<? It's also the most ugly one out of the four trophies.

- - - Updated - - -

also I get trolled by diamonds atm, first 3 junglers, morde + vlad + rumble, they decided to atleast try, sadly opposite team picked Galio.

157j9yu.png

- - - Updated - - -

3162mfp.png

oh and Vlad left game

Last edited:
Idk why, I don't use it because its fucking ugly, so idk why they use it

I don't even use my silver one, now that I am gold, I can't bear myself to use that silver shit xD

This is normal elo i think.

Becouse you can lost and recive dat points, it will be same.
Incorrect
If you get gold, you cannot fall below gold anymore, you still at that rank, which I think is good.

But you can lose tiers, and to advance to a new league you need to win best out of 5, its not easier to reach higher elo, but its easier to get started.

It's all the stuff already added, they're just doing testing to make sure the clients work fine, next patch they enable it and add bug fixes if any.

Back