• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Trolling enemy
rankedtrollswin_zps383ad470.png

Starting a losing streak, from 1584 to 1547, going to wait for my pro support to get on to duo, don't want to risk more loses

hax0r

- - - Updated - - -

got my gold back, lets see how long it lasts xD

edit - and ofcourse...
pSbgf.jpg

guy talked shit the whole queue, during, and after the game, died level 1 to blue because "leash wasnt strong enough" Cho used Q and riven used Q as well... apparently thats not enough.

Last edited:
First feeding in 5 minutes then leave the game GG Awesome Game!! so much fun always same story enemy team got trolls or my own!!!!! -,- why u trolls just dont die??

2afkers_zps848ea89a.png

First feeding in 5 minutes then leave the game GG Awesome Game!! so much fun always same story enemy team got trolls or my own!!!!! -,- why u trolls just dont die??

2afkers_zps848ea89a.png

atleast the enemy team reported them,in my case they just say shut up i dont report anyone I just got a free win blabla cocksucking blabla

atleast the enemy team reported them,in my case they just say shut up i dont report anyone I just got a free win blabla cocksucking blabla

ye i know these enemy reported them and i am thankfull for that :) and i had also cases that the enemy say shut up dont cry bla bla but when they got afker or troll in team they cry aswell just stupid trolls with IQ lower then 50

ye i know these enemy reported them and i am thankfull for that :) and i had also cases that the enemy say shut up dont cry bla bla but when they got afker or troll in team they cry aswell just stupid trolls with IQ lower then 50

that is it,as I said the community is fucking stupid therefor I am not saying anything else than ss/gg

Back