• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

So waited an hour to play, logged in saw Ranked matches were enabled! Thought everything was fine. Went to grab a drink, came back. Disabled.

Dafuq is going onnnnnn

why is the waiting for stats taking 7834278798 hours omg!!!
and then i press skip waiting stats and cant report the fcking trolls and what next? u cant play a game because it says i am already in a game GG riot

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand ranked games are disabled for the 10th time wtf riot

NA for the win
cD02SSf.png

Thanks riot losing points because i was forced to leave because i coulnd pick a champ and pick other rune pages wow riot this game is death soon iff it contineus like this

seems like you got carried 2x.gz
The caitlyn game I had a Nunu support that would wait til they're like 150 health to snowball and get the kill. and on the MF game 7/10/10, that was a really tough game, we were losing, and stole baron, and turned it around, only 1 person was positive which was our mid 9/8/13~ or so. I didn't play bad in any of those matches ;] Oh and I don't frequently play caitlyn, but enemy team took MF before I did and I know that caitlyn does swell against MF, so I picked her, and yes I beat enemy MF during laning phase.

I never thought League Of Legends was about getting as many kills/deaths/assists as possible :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Eu-W back online

Fucking pathetic shit.
Think I'm gonna make a quick movement to NA servers, they seem to get the best treatment there.

Fucking pathetic shit.
Think I'm gonna make a quick movement to NA servers, they seem to get the best treatment there.

We don't get the best treatment, it's just that Riot Corp is in the united states, they have better service here, when something goes wrong in europe, they need to contact a bunch of shit to get it fixed, they can't do it themselves immediately.

Just went 11/4/4 trynda with 180 CS at 30 minutes. We lost because MF fed 1/4/1 at 5 minutes then went AFK. Nice.

I had one of those in my game today, is that the new thing?

& Three, you'll go straight back to West, as soon as you feel the delay you get on NA :>

Yes, its a new thing

pitotrek1997 - Europe Nordic & East - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net

Some guy found about him and then he found the post and made an AMA (Ask me anything). Last time I checked his profile his match history was filled with awesome stats, like 25/3 on every game. I don't remember everything but I think he said he was 700 elo last season, and his current (before divisions) is like 1,5k-1,6k. He's still climbing with trynda. His KDA is 9/5/7 with ap trynda S3

AP tryndamere "pitotrek1997" AMA : leagueoflegends

and as you can see in the top comments, people started playing ap trynd because of him. In rankeds.

Is enemy dossing possible on this game? or enemys can see my ip somehow?? I mean i played ranked game, when xin was ganking me on mid i had 400ping for 5sec~ and its dropped after i died.--
End of the game our jayce was feeded he started lagging and dced alltime when he tried login back... so wtf.

Is enemy dossing possible on this game? or enemys can see my ip somehow?? I mean i played ranked game, when xin was ganking me on mid i had 400ping for 5sec~ and its dropped after i died.--
End of the game our jayce was feeded he started lagging and dced alltime when he tried login back... so wtf.

no sir

Back