• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

1zqalgl.jpg

That game was so crazy...
Veigar almost failed every stun and they had our nexus pushed to 300 hp,we managed to get back all our inhibitors and finally i took everyone on me while tryndamere backdoored,they used to go for him,almost got him but his ulti so annoying so we finished and won dat game.

1zqalgl.jpg

That game was so crazy...
Veigar almost failed every stun and they had our nexus pushed to 300 hp,we managed to get back all our inhibitors and finally i took everyone on me while tryndamere backdoored,they used to go for him,almost got him but his ulti so annoying so we finished and won dat game.

Nice xD play dem ranked broo!

NA Week 3 Day 2
[video=youtube;YMEw-Da5ZBI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMEw-Da5ZBI&feature=g-subs-u[/video]

try renek mid. BUild instant bcleaver and go for some offtank stuff. frozen mallet and so on. E to enemy, W, q, E back. you will win against 90% of the commen mid laners. enjoy your free wins.

(make sure toplane will be AP)

Finally! My first ranked penta. I love dat rumble, he stood still once I got quadra and saw me and malphite charging at him, he's a good guy greg :p
_h_4M6.png

Gratz :p I've gotten like maybe 1 or 2 pentas but I've gotten so many quadras and then either my team trolls and takes the last kill on purpose or the enemy team doesn't give it to me :(

Only wins !! (ok 1 lose on the page but well its pretty nice how it is right now)
ddgsvc.jpg

and the last game I made has been finished in 19:54 :D:D

I still would've gotten it, he was 9 I was 12 and red buff, plus malphite right there. And in normals, as soon as someone starts doing bad, they get harassed, they troll, they give up, people play champs they aren't great at, people don't really care if they lose, people don't try hard to win if they start losing because they have nothing to lose.

Who the fuck cares about pentakills? They appear so often now anyways, derp.
Got like 5 played games with Graves in ranked, 3 quadras and 2 pentas.

Apparently everyone but you. And there has always been plenty of pentas, but back then people didn't have recording tools thatdidn't make them lag, so you barely saw any videos of them.

I still would've gotten it, he was 9 I was 12 and red buff, plus malphite right there. And in normals, as soon as someone starts doing bad, they get harassed, they troll, they give up, people play champs they aren't great at, people don't really care if they lose, people don't try hard to win if they start losing because they have nothing to lose.

Wait which game are you playing? the game I play is called league of legends and Asap someone gets negative score 0-1/1-2 ,,, they start flaming REPORT BLABAL FEEDING ON PURPOSE BLABLA.

seirously.. Dafuq XD lol community sucks thats a fact

It's the same in ranked lol.

Back