• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

soloQ nasus all the way. people under plaitn dont know what focus means. buy crit and stack your Q. hitting 1.3k's on level 13 >.< :D

Just finally decided to start trying to play rank n get better at the game after finally getting use to the "no camera lock" I've noticed I've gotten better and though these stat's don't suggest it please follow my adventure! will post my ranking advancements weekly.

2jfneph.jpg

jkf77l.jpg

I really love mid, but really trying to learn top and jungle.
& def, trying to learn to farm way better! :) my farming atm, is pretty.. bad

--
I also think to get better at a champion you play the fuck out of them! haha
vpb5v4.jpg

Last edited:
NA~ just lost my first ranked league match! lol 10/10/6

Could of played well better but it's GG when your top lane and jungle goes 0/5 within the first 10 minutes ;((

Sorry for all the spam but I'm too excited I'm on a 5 game win streak! and up for promotion! I been having a lot of shitty game's where team would not even listen in the roll call or nothing but it seem's I got put into queue with some not soo dumb people and then thing's changed! Akali + Ryze my two fav mids! Beside Evelynn & Katarina.

b6a7g9.jpg

Gratz, you're in a win streak, prepare your anus for the losing streak that will soon follow up.

i give kills to my team so they get fed and win the game thats why i always want to play jungle to help team

winstreak2_zpsc5081fa2.png

Nice Nice, so you would be setting me up for some kills ^.^

I'm really eager to get to the tougher divisions, hopefully away from trolls n what not, when I'm up in higher divisions I'm hoping people can at least play there role average.

yeye playing a game right now and our mid picked kat vs kennen mid and the other team has leona and jax, so smart.

Back