• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Why do people still buy BoTRK? It's been nerfed twice, lol.

It was only nerfed once in a hotfix early march, though it's very effective with some of the Ad carries and works very good with bruisers ;>

solo queue tier list if anyone wanna climb to diamond

* Tier 1 - Twisted Fate, Thresh, Elise, Jarvan IV, Shen, Singed, Rumble, Lulu, Kha'Zix, Miss Fortune, Sona, Tristana, Orianna, Volibear, Xin Zhao, Caitlyn, Diana, Kayle, Xerath, Lux, Nidalee, Akali, Kog'Maw, Nasus, Varus, Ashe, Kassadin, Zed, Renekton,

* Tier 2 - Irelia, Ryze, Vi, Taric, Cho'Gath, Malphite, Ezreal, Draven, Nocturne, Katarina, Hecarim, Twitch, Vayne, Anivia, Jayce, Maokai, Karthus, Gragas, Jax, Graves, Vladimir, Ahri, Dr. Mundo, Blitzcrank, Corki, Alistar, Amumu, Leona, Cassiopeia, Trundle,

* Tier 3 - Janna, Zyra, Kennen, Nunu, Rammus, Garen, Swain, Wukong, Evelynn, Pantheon, Annie, Nami, Olaf, Lee Sin, Fiddlesticks, Yorick, Sivir, Zilean, Master Yi, Riven, Morgana, Veigar, Brand, Nautilus, Darius,

* Tier 4 - Udyr, Urgot, Fizz, Gangplank, Ziggs, Teemo, Syndra, Soraka, Talon, Fiora, Sejuani, Skarner, Galio, Malzahar, Rengar, Mordekaiser, Sion, Leblanc, Viktor,

* Tier 5 - Warwick, Shyvana, Shaco, Tryndamere, Quinn and Valor, Poppy, Karma, Heimerdinger,

Last edited:

* Tier 1 - Twisted Fate, Thresh, Elise, Jarvan IV, Shen, Singed, Rumble, Lulu, Kha'Zix, Miss Fortune, Sona, Tristana, Orianna, Volibear, Xin Zhao, Caitlyn, Diana, Kayle, Xerath, Lux, Nidalee, Akali, Kog'Maw, Nasus, Varus, Ashe, Kassadin, Zed, Renekton,

* Tier 2 - Irelia, Ryze, Vi, Taric, Cho'Gath, Malphite, Ezreal, Draven, Nocturne, Katarina, Hecarim, Twitch, Vayne, Anivia, Jayce, Maokai, Karthus, Gragas, Jax, Graves, Vladimir, Ahri, Dr. Mundo, Blitzcrank, Corki, Alistar, Amumu, Leona, Cassiopeia, Trundle,

* Tier 3 - Janna, Zyra, Kennen, Nunu, Rammus, Garen, Swain, Wukong, Evelynn, Pantheon, Annie, Nami, Olaf, Lee Sin, Fiddlesticks, Yorick, Sivir, Zilean, Master Yi, Riven, Morgana, Veigar, Brand, Nautilus, Darius,

* Tier 4 - Udyr, Urgot, Fizz, Gangplank, Ziggs, Teemo, Syndra, Soraka, Talon, Fiora, Sejuani, Skarner, Galio, Malzahar, Rengar, Mordekaiser, Sion, Leblanc, Viktor,

* Tier 5 - Warwick, Shyvana, Shaco, Tryndamere, Quinn and Valor, Poppy, Karma, Heimerdinger,

Galio should be tier 1/2 (My opinion) Hes really good just underplayed.

Vayne isn't in number 1 :eek:?

Vayne isn't number 1 :eek:?

List doesn't matter much, it's basically a list of favorite champs of the month. Skills matter more, as in, you can climb to diamond with Poppy if you're good with her and at the game. :D Btw this list is created by stonewall, he's like platinum

I always felt like vayne was, or atleast one of, the strongest adc's because of her insanely strong lategame. I know she has a really weak early game but I'm still convinced that if you master her, she would be op. Whats the best support for vayne btw, because I do tend to play her as an adc a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, could someone also explain to me why Ashe is in tier 1? I feel like she's quite weak, or I just don't know how to build her correctly. Which items to buy early and mid game. Late game is all the same.

I always felt like vayne was, or atleast one of, the strongest adc's because of her insanely strong lategame. I know she has a really weak early game but I'm still convinced that if you master her, she would be op. Whats the best support for vayne btw, because I do tend to play her as an adc a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, could someone also explain to me why Ashe is in tier 1? I feel like she's quite weak, or I just don't know how to build her correctly. Which items to buy early and mid game. Late game is all the same.

I feel like Vayne has a weak laning phase somehow early game, and no matter what. If i support a Vayne, im always going Alistar ;D

Vayne is extremly strong late game due to her kit, her ADC kit is epic over 9000

vayne has way too weak laning phase to be tier 1 :p a sona cait combo wrecks vayne-anything combo mostly but vayne is tier 2 because of her lategame unstoppable power.

also singed is still good. the nerf didnt hurt him too much.

List doesn't matter much, it's basically a list of favorite champs of the month. Skills matter more, as in, you can climb to diamond with Poppy if you're good with her and at the game. :D Btw this list is created by stonewall, he's like platinum

No.. don't say its created by stonewall when its not. Stonewall is a jungler and only creates jungle tier lists for RoG.

This list is done by Elementz (Support player for Curse)

So if i love veigar ... and play him... i cant get tier 1? D: i kinda not played for 1 year... i mean i did quit when Fizz came xD
but i have started again D:

vayne has way too weak laning phase to be tier 1 :p a sona cait combo wrecks vayne-anything combo mostly but vayne is tier 2 because of her lategame unstoppable power.

No.. don't say its created by stonewall when its not. Stonewall is a jungler and only creates jungle tier lists for RoG.

cait? I think sona+mf is more scary XD

I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF ME WINNING
1GbIRnf.jpg

Back