• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Helping a friend so he can get out of bronze 1 <_<
vi game wasnt me
2vtcfm0.png

Becareful many ppl been getting banned for couple weeks for boosting.

zed better i believe atm with BoTRK

I prefer early BF over cutlass so I rarely build botrk.

This is what I built my last 4 games, so I pretty much focus on these items, Hexdrinker, botrk, rylais and sightstone(?) being situational (I play mid zed)

42knb.png

- - - Updated - - -

Becareful many ppl been getting banned for couple weeks for boosting.

Nah

I prefer early BF over cutlass so I rarely build botrk.

This is what I built my last 4 games, so I pretty much focus on these items, Hexdrinker, botrk, rylais and sightstone(?) being situational (I play mid zed)

42knb.png

- - - Updated - - -

Nah

ELO? building cdr boots, never going tankzed is weird :p

Also, Yes.. ALOT of players got suspended for boosting. Even players in big teams like crs and fnatic etc.

ELO? building cdr boots, never going tankzed is weird :p

Also, Yes.. ALOT of players got suspended for boosting. Even players in big teams like crs and fnatic etc.

I stomped all games so I tested new things, like cdr boots. The first build is most probably the best IMO, you'll be sitting on 400 ad on lvl 18 and 150 armor/mr and about 2,5k hp and a shit load of ARP.

These games are on like 1,1k elo. I've peaked 1,7k on other accounts though

Also, they got banned because they posted on forums with similar names as your summoner name and then (most likely) IP checks happened

Promotional into diamond. First won. Babysat bot = instawingg

a7TUAAQ.jpg

second loss.. tf said fuck u all imma feed and tp into fountain. im going bed X.x

1ewwOjl.jpg

Last edited:
how long does it take for protatomonster to give you a yes/no answer if you got in to the top 5 plays :eek:?

Aww hell naw, I got into bronze then I was like well np gonna get out of bronze guess what, I can't. I suck.

Exactly the same as me haha.
But hell, it's not always me who fucks up

Back