• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

dKgnvA.png

New Yi is really strong against retards. :D
We lost however, since my team decided to throw it hard.

Corki is so strong right now, every other adc getting nerfed but him, I photoshopped this image to show the games I've played today and yesterday with him, I've played a bit more with him before, and results have been good, I've gone against vayne(stomped so hard), MF(It was okay, won but didn't completely stomp), Tristana(stomp), Graves (it was okay, won but didn't completely stomp)
FcoTWn.png

The games I've lost, I wrecked my lane but an enemy was simply too fed, for example that ranked loss, the kayle was like 6/1 when I got out of lane, and could literally 2hit me with the range boost, not even the slow, she had lich bane when laning phase ended, so yeah, she carried hard

--
I build botk, finish boots, rush cleaver, and work on trinity force(zeal then phage), IE, and either a defensive item [GA or banshees] and if I am not a target, then PD or Shiv, I prefer Shiv, but PD better for kiting.
I go Q > E > Q > W, then max out Q first [obviously picking R whenever possible], don't engage with W, Ever. Keep it for catching up to the adc or support that flashed away with 100hp, or save it for escape, don't ever poke with skills, only AA, and if they go hard in to poke, then use E, save Q for full engagements.

i tested with a friend in ranked zyra&ashe C9 style it was pretty great
first game:
11/5/8
second game:
8/0/8
i don't want show pic off it because my day has been horrible today so i won only the ashe games

fkin new yi so strong lol penta kill in 7 seconds truedmg too op. vayne has combined with yi now

- - - Updated - - -

I find it funny that no one has under diamond has been able to even win 1 game on my diamond account. 5 people have tried now and all 5 losses :p I think the elo system works good ^^

Q2JKj5.png

azn7De.png

Last edited:
If you will have diam v and you will break your mmr you will hit to bronze games with diam and you will take bronze in s4 its funny if you think that you are playing only with diam ppl in fuking diam v.

If you above 50lp just ignore this message. Keep giving your acc =)

@up its a smurf i took up to diamond, its not my main so i couldn't care less about it ^^ Altho it still has diamond mmr even after 5 defeats in a row it had d3 mmr when i took it up so shud be d4 now or so

@up its a smurf i took up to diamond, its not my main so i couldn't care less about it ^^ Altho it still has diamond mmr even after 5 defeats in a row it had d3 mmr when i took it up so shud be d4 now or so
send me plx, I go win :D I used tp play with d5 on my main main at plat 2(currently plat 3).

--update--
should i buy fiddlesticks or kat? ive played them while they were free before.. i mostly play mid/jungle

Last edited:

--update--
should i buy fiddlesticks or kat? ive played them while they were free before.. i mostly play mid/jungle

Prefer Fiddle, probably the best champion <3. I also managed to get Diamond 1, from Bronze Tier with only playing Fiddlesticks in the jungle (mostly)

Prefer Fiddle, probably the best champion <3. I also managed to get Diamond 1, from Bronze Tier with only playing Fiddlesticks in the jungle (mostly)

yeah fiddle no doubt ^^ fiddle really beast champ
any tips on getting out of bronze? i have played over 220~ games in bronze V and cant get out because i always loose in championship except for one time and i got demoted. i think im gold material tbh i always wreck any lane dont matter if its top/mid/jungle i dont like adc tho

any tips on getting out of bronze? i have played over 220~ games in bronze V and cant get out because i always loose in championship except for one time and i got demoted. i think im gold material tbh i always wreck any lane dont matter if its top/mid/jungle i dont like adc tho

Play SoloQ champions

I've found out if you play support or jungle, I tend to win often.
In Bronze.

Back